Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Original BabyAnkees {Review & #Giveaway}

It was not a proud parent moment- I had wrapped tape around the bunched up sleeper at my daughter’s ankles. I couldn’t think of any other way to keep them from sliding down while she crawled around our playroom. The tape got wrinkly and the noise distracted my daughter. Then the tape became something she wanted to eat- my plan was not working. 

A few weeks later I got an email asking of I would like to review The Original BabyAnkees. I quickly googled to see exactly what they were and then excitedly accepted! 

I received my BabyAnkees and immediately put them on my daughter. She is in the 5th percentile for her height measurement, so sleepers are always too long on her. She is a crawling expert working on standing and taking a few steps, but would often get tripped up in her pajamas. The BabyAnkees were the perfect solution. I was also more then pleasantly surprised when I discovered that they didn’t even leave a mark on her legs after hours of wearing them. 

Before Baby Ankees
After!
BabyAnkees are a 100% seamless cotton band that you place around the ankle of a newborn, infant or toddler to keep their feet inside the sleeper in the correct position! They are super soft, easy to clean in the washing machine and most importantly- they work! They also work for keeping long pants up so they don’t drag and for keeping booties on. They are the perfect solution of kids who pull their socks off in the car or shopping cart and for those peanuts like my daughter who are just a little petite. The inventor of this product, Janet Deane, really hit the nail on the head! 

They come in 3 sizes, small (6in), medium (7in) & large (8in). BabyAnkees cost anywhere from $9.95-$13.95 and come in several colors and patterns. They are available online through Amazon and in retails stores across Canada. They are also becoming available in the states now- starting with Minnesota & Texas. You can see The Original BabyAnkees on their website or on Facebook!


I would without hesitation recommend this product to any and all of my friends!


Buy it!

The Original Baby Ankeesare avalable on Amazon or you can find a retailer near you on their website!

Win it!

BabyAnkees is offering one luck reader a pair to try for themselves! This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents, 18+, and ends March 28th at 11:59pm, ET! 



This review was written by guest reviewer Katy! 

Disclosure: No form of compensation was received in exchange for this post. All opinions are mine alone and may differ from those of your own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. This post contains affiliate links. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

12 comments:

  1. I would get Rosy Pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would choose Naturally Neutral.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would choose white

    ontariohappychick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the rosy pink
    hrddiana556@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would choose Baby Blue: http://www.amazon.com/The-Original-Baby-Ankees%C2%AE-Preemie/dp/B008MPVC0M/ref=sr_1_1?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1364504748&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Original+Baby+Ankees

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would choose the Baby Blue.
    Laurie Emerson
    lauraemerson17 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis