As some of you know, earlier this month I started the Shaklee 180™ Program. I was a little late in the game due to illness so I ended up starting Shaklee 180™ on March 6th. My Shaklee 180™ Turn around Kit includes:
- Shaklee 180™ Energizing Smoothee Vanilla
- Shaklee 180™ Energizing Smoothee Chocolate
- Shaklee 180™ Energizing Smoothee Strawberry
- Shaklee 180™ Blueberry & Almond Crisp Meal-in-a-Bar
- Shaklee 180™ Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Meal-in-a-Bar
- Shaklee 180™ Energizing Tea Pomegranate Flavor
- Shaklee 180™ Metabolic Boost*
- Shaklee 180™ Assorted Snack Bars
With the Shaklee 180™ Turn around Kit, I replace two meals a day with either a Smoothee or a Meal-in-a-bar. I usually have a breakfast Smoothee before I hit the gym and will have a late lunch, around 1pm. My mid-afternoon snack consists of either a Shaklee 180™ Snack Bar or Sea Salt Crisps and the Pomegranate Energizing Tea that came in my kit. I like to save dinner as my meal and I just make sure that it's low in calories and the portion is appropriate.
As I mentioned I started using Shaklee 180™ after most of the other bloggers in the program/competition and while I was sick, I ended up loosing 5 pounds because I was unable to eat so it was rough start. Here are my starting measurements:
My Starting Measurements
As I mentioned I started using Shaklee 180™ after most of the other bloggers in the program/competition and while I was sick, I ended up loosing 5 pounds because I was unable to eat so it was rough start. Here are my starting measurements:
My Starting Measurements
(Taken March 1st)
Weight: 195.8 lbs
Height: 5'4 1/2
Chest: 44 in.
Waist: 42 1/2 in.
Hips: 45 in
Arms:
Right- 14
Left- 13.5
I apologize for the blurriness! My mother took these and she had no idea how to use my camera!
I decided that if I was going to loose the weight with Shaklee 180™, I needed to join a gym. I haven't been to a gym since 2008! After having E, I would walk around the park ince in a while but other then that, I didn't exercise at all.
I found a fantastic gym close by that provides babysitting services. As a stay at home mom, babysitting is something I needed in order to make going to the gym work. Since joining, I now go to the gym at least three times a week. While I'm there I'll use the elliptical or treadmill then workout on some of the machines.
My gym provides different types of classes and I'm hoping to attend my first class this week! I was hesitant about taking classes because honestly, I was so worried about going to the class and looking like a fool. I quickly got over this after watching a few classes. I'm considering doing at least 2 classes a week, I just haven't thought about which two yet!
Aside from going to the gym, the Shaklee 180™ app provides Shaklee 180™ Burst workouts that I use about twice a week, sometimes more. I try to alternate Burst workouts and going to the gym. I struggled with the Burst workouts at first because I was so out of shape. I still struggle at times but the some of the Burst workouts provide modified workouts which are great.
After three weeks of using Shaklee 180™ and exercising, here are my current measurements:
Measurements:
(As of March 28th)
Weight: 190.2 lbs(As of March 28th)
Height: 5'4 1/2
Chest: 42 1/2 in.
Waist: 40 in.
Hips: 44 in
Thighs:
Right- 25in
Left- 24 1/2 in.
Arms:
Right- 14in
Left- 13.5in
I was measuring myself weekly and there was no difference. I was really discouraged but when I measured myself recently, I was pleasantly surprised to find that I had lost 2 1/2 inches on my waist and had lost inches in other areas. I also became obsessed with the scale. I didn't realize that your weight fluctuates daily and when I figured that out, I decided that I would only weigh myself weekly.
My next post is going to feature my first vlog EVER and in it, I will tell you more about Shaklee 180™, what I'm eating, and how my eating habits have changed!
This is a sponsored post as part of the Shaklee Corporation blogger program. I have received free products, online support and incentives for participating. My opinions are my own.
People following the weight-loss portion of the Shaklee 180™ Program can expect to lose 1-2 pounds per week.
People following the weight-loss portion of the Shaklee 180™ Program can expect to lose 1-2 pounds per week.

This sounds like an interesting program. I'm looking forward to hearing more about it, especially the exercise portion. I like that it combines both food and exercise.
ReplyDeleteThe flavors of the shakes and bars sound delicious!
ReplyDeleteGlad that you've found something that is working for you!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your journey! I have heard a lot about Shaklee...I am thinking about starting this program myself.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great program! I can't wait to hear more about it!!
ReplyDeletegood luck with this program i cant wait to see the results of it!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the inches lost! That's wonderful that you found a gym with babysitting services. Our gym has a fantastic kids program/babysitting and it really makes it so much easier to workout when you know your kids are in good hands.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to reading about your progress, I've been hearing great things about the Shaklee 180.
Great job on the inches lost and joining a gym! Do you like the gym? So glad to have you part of our program and if you need anything let me know! I'm here to support you!
ReplyDelete