Saturday, March 23, 2013

Easter Hugs #Easter Basket #Giveaway


Welcome to the Easter Hugs Easter Basket Giveaway Hosted by Baby Costcutters, Capri's Coupons, Frugality for Less and Simply Sherryl!

This HUGE basket features an 8-inch plush Easter Bunny, Easter Peeps, 35-page full-size Peeps coloring book, Fruit-flavored bubbles, Jelly beans, 3 Milk chocolate bunny pals, Pastel magic spring, Nerds candies, Spring fruit-flavored Skittles, Starburst fruit gels, 3-piece candy necklace gift set, Carrot patch bag of candy corn!

This giveaway ends March 26th at 11:59pm and is open to the Continental US only, ages 18+. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!

Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. Momma T and Family is not responsible for prize shipment. Please contact tina@babycostcutters.com with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!

21 comments:

  1. I would choose the peter cottontails easter basket but they are all cute its hard to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be awesome to win for our Willow--any little girl would love this--thanks for a chance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easters Sweets and Treats Basket

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry m: Easter sweets and treats basket

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Easter Basket. today doesnt feel like Easter when your an grown Adult. :-/ normal sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a sucker for sweets, so I'd probably go with the Easters Sweets and Treats Basket. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bunny Hugs – Girl Basket =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the giveaways that you do. They are always realistic prizes unlike some other blogs where they are gonna send you away on a vacation and it seems like no one ever wins. Any basket would be good for either my son or my daughter. they love everything :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment Kathie! I appreciate it =)

      Delete
  9. Love the Bunny Hugs boy basket.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Easters Sweets and Treats Basket

    ReplyDelete
  11. Easters Sweets and Treats Basket! Thank you for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Easters Sweets and Treats Basket :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Easters Sweets and Treats Basket :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Peter Cottontails Easter Care Package

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis