Friday, March 29, 2013

Ali & Joe Hot Pink Shopper Girl Tank #Giveaway!


I was recently contacted by Eliza of Ali & Joe, a business that creates fun and quirky custom hand stenciling tees, tanks, onesies and sweatshirts which feature an exciting blend of graphics, text, rhinestones and denim. They are all made by a completely new innovative “color extraction” process developed by Eliza who is a mother of 3. The Eliza & Joe mantra: "Offering newborn through to size 14, keeping it USA based and UK made.  She’s covering “did-not-think-about- it-chic” for every age and with no 2 items alike it’s CUSTOM EVERY TIME - just like the kids wearing it!"


More about Ali&Joe and where it began:
This creative mother of 3, originally from England and now residing in New Jersey has had an aspiring career in the NY Fashion Industry spanning 12+ years. When she lost her job she shed that skin and turned her passion for Color, Texture and Pattern to the wonderful world of children’s wear by establishing a Custom Doll, unique T-shirt and Fancy Tutu Business named Ali&Joe. 
Eliza of Ali & Joe holding her handcrafted Dolls.
The business started with handcrafted Dolls which are made to capture the essence of each child by combining key features and styles into an 18 inch fabric doll (all parts are soft enough for baby) – with so many parts customized and ALL cozy and soft it appeals to baby’s first gift right up to kids who can’t get enough dolls invited to the teaparty!  You choose eye color, hairstyle, then pick from a pink or purple tutu. 
In 2011 she started offering Custom stenciled T-shirts that can be combined with the dolls (doll n me outfits) or stand alone as great fun wearable pieces. She uses stencils, text and symbols; plain or with rhinestones in inventive word combinations such as “rock star” and “Peace out” to create these funky, cool Tee’s for boys and girls.  
Finally - no outfit is complete without a Tutu, and Ali&Joe Tutu’s are the best.  With a side sash tie the children can grow with the Tutu and it can be used in a number of fun “dress up” ways. 
She is continuing to think of new ways to grow the Ali&Joe Brand and bring children lasting quality items to engage the body, mind and soul; look for the 1st Ali&Joe Children’s painting book to be published soon along with a newly developed charm necklace that kids can mix and match many designs in relation to the tee's that they are wearing - cupcakes, rainbows, hearts and stars PLUS birthday numbers and peace signs. 
EVERYTHING from Ali&Joe is Custom Every Time.


Connect with Ali & Joe:


Win it! Eliza of Ali & Joe is offering a Hot Pink Shopper Girl Tank (with or without bling,  depending on the age of the child) to one winner! This giveaway is open to US residents 18 years of age and older.

Disclosure: No compensation was received for hosting this giveaway. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"

14 comments:

  1. I like the one that says fairytale with a crown on it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the one that says princess with a crown on it!!!

    Francofamily4@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the birds and the one next to it on a picture labeled, let your sould take flight in the Summer is here album :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fairytale with the crown it is so cute...thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the blue butterfly tank.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the tank with the two butterflies on it. Thank you!
    crystalfaulkner2000 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the Brown ruffle t w/PEACE stencil n bling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Love to dance!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the Peace tank top
    vikki.billings@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis