QuirkyBaby offers fun and functional baby carriers for your babywearing needs which include slings, wraps, mei tais and more! They have been in business since 2006 and is one of the longest-running online babywearing retailers!
About Rachel, owner of QuirkyBaby:
"I started babywearing in 2009 with the birth of my daughter. Since then, I've become experienced with many different types and brands of carriers. With a degree in Human Development and having been an elementary teacher for the past 10 years, babywearing fits so well with my beliefs and understandings about early childhood development. I've been the leader of a local babywearing group for the past 2 years and have received training through the Babywearing Institute, as well. It's always incredibly rewarding to be able to help moms and dads find the carrier that works best for them!
My goal at QuirkyBaby is to offer you the best of the many carriers I have tried, and to help you find the one (or more) that will work for you and your baby. Read reviews of QuirkyBaby at The Babywearer -- and if you're a QuirkyBaby customer, please feel free to leave a review to let others know about your experience."QuirkyBaby ships FREE US priority shipping and has a 60 day return/exchange policy. They also feature a "Try Before You Buy" rental program and you can earn free gifts with orders over $75 (including BabyLegs)!
Make sure to check out QuirkyBaby on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest!
Come back on March 28th For your chance to win a Lillebaby carrier from QuirkyBaby!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. No form of compensation was exchanged for this post. All opinions are mine alone and may differ from those of your own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"


0 comments:
Post a Comment