Friday, March 1, 2013

Britax Chaperone {Review and #Giveaway} #BabyExtravaganza

The following review is from Kim of Party of 5 for the Baby Extravaganza Event which is being co-hosted by Momma T and Family, Rambles of a SAHM. My Four Littles and of course Party of 5!


When I first found out I was pregnant with baby 4 the first thing I immediately thought of was an infant seat. Being that we gave all of our baby stuff away not too long ago, we knew we needed some "necessities" and an infant car seat is one of the most important "necessities."



I am a Britax snob. I have LOVED them since purchasing our first daughter's Boulevard in 2008. I have never been disappointed in the quality or safety of the seats.

Party of 5 was sent the Britax Chaperone in Cowmooflage to review.



Most infant car seats are rated to be used from 5lbs and up. Having a preemie baby come home weighing 4lbs 15oz I knew I needed to get a infant seat that was rated for use from 4lbs on. The Chaperone comes with a Low birth rate foam insert to be used for infants weighing 4-11lbs to get a snug harness fit.  This may not be important to some but to someone who has had 2 preemie babies it has become the "norm" for me.


The Britax Chaperone features:

Anti Rebound Bar {on base, included with seat} It stabilizes the child seat by minimizing rotational forces associated with front and rear collisions.


Quick Adjust no Re thread Harness repositions the harness shoulder height without disassembling the harness straps.


The Chaperone offers True Side Impact Protection, Tangle Free Five Point Harness, Energy Absorbing Foam Liner {EPS}, a 30lbs weight capacity for safety, a large multi position canopy, high density comfort foam, stroller compatibility with Britax B Ready, B Agile, B nimble and B Scene using the Click and Go adaptor system. It is also compatible with other brands when used with the Britax adaptor strap, ergonomic carry handle, Premium lower latch connectors, built in lock offs, and so much more.

I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about the Britax Chaperone infant seat.


While we have yet to install ours I have watched video after video and it looks just as easy as installing any other infant seat.

Here is a video from the Bitax website:



I cannot wait for our sweet babe to arrive and use his/her Britax Chaperone infant seat. I know that he/she will be super safe.

The Britax Chaperone retails for $229.99

The generous folks at Britax want your baby to ride safe as well. They are offering ONE Lucky reader the chance to win EITHER a Britax Chaperone OR a Britax B-Ready! Winner's choice of colors { if it's in stock } how awesome is that?!

Here are your choices:


This giveaway is open to US residents and ends March 14, 2013 at 11:59 PM, ET. Enter using the Giveaway Tools form below. Good Luck!

Disclosure: Momma T and Family received no form of compensation for this post and assumes no responsibility for prize shipment.

80 comments:

  1. Thank you for every other informative blog.
    The place else may just I am getting that type of info written in such
    a perfect means? I've a mission that I'm just now operating on,
    and I have been on the look out for such information.

    My website; minecraft for free

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good site you have here but I was сuriouѕ
    if you knew of any user ԁіscussion forums that coνer thе ѕame topicѕ talκed about here?

    I'd really love to be a part of online community where I can get feedback from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!

    Feel free to visit my blog post ... great advertising ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the chance to win this Britax car seat or stroller!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my loved one! I want to say that this post is amazing, great
    written and come with approximately all important infos.
    I'd like to see more posts like this .

    my web blog ... minecraft for free
    Also see my page - minecraft for free

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since the admin of this website is working, no uncertainty very soon it will be renowned, due to its quality contents.


    Also visit my web page: torrents Any Video Converter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished
    to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
    In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write
    again soon!

    Also visit my webpage; download free ManyCam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Generally I don't read article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, very nice article.

    Also visit my web blog :: minecraft for free

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is really attention-grabbing, You are an excessively skilled blogger.
    I've joined your rss feed and look ahead to in search of extra of your wonderful post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks
    my site: pourquoi choisir louis vuitton

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would go nuts over this car seat! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So hard to decide but probably the carseat!!! Love them both

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would choose the car seat :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to win the car seat or stroller, but if I had to choose I would choose the red Britax B-Ready!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would like the Britax Chaperone car seat

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would pick the B-Ready stroller. I really want one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love the B-Ready stroller

    ReplyDelete
  16. Britax Chaperone car seat
    Ashley C

    ReplyDelete
  17. Britax Chaperone car seat

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would chose the B-Ready stroller.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't know! They are both great, but I guess maybe the stroller!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a hard one! I love them both! I would probably choose the Britax Chaperone carseat. I am due in July!

    ReplyDelete
  21. B-Ready Stroller... I love my other Britax products!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would choose the Britax Chaperone car seat

    ReplyDelete
  23. I Would choose the chaperone most likely maybe the stroller!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would definitely choose the car seat. Thanks for the chance

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would love to win the stroller!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would pick the b-ready stroller.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I already have and love the car seat, so I'd pick the B Ready to use with it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. My boys came home at 4.5 oz and they were swimming in their infant car seats, so love this foam insert idea. Would love to win the car seat!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would pick the B Ready Stroller

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'd choose the car seat. Thanks for this awesome chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would pick the stroller.

    ReplyDelete
  32. the b-ready stroller

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would choose the B-Ready Stroller.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I would take the B Ready Stroller!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would choose the B-Ready Stroller

    ReplyDelete
  36. the B-Ready stroller would be awesome to have since i wasn't ready when she was born.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I like the B-ready stroller - looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'd get the B-Ready stroller! I've got twins and I think it'd be perfect with the second seat!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I would choose the Britax Chaperone car seat :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. I would choose the b ready stroller since it would be helpful for us right now,it's a great stroller.

    ReplyDelete
  41. B-Ready stroller.

    ReplyDelete
  42. B-ready stroller please

    ReplyDelete
  43. B-Ready stroller please

    ReplyDelete
  44. the b-ready stroller - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I'm not sure but I'd most likely select the car seat. We'll need another one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I would pick the Britax Chaperone Car SEat

    ReplyDelete
  47. I would like the Britax chaperone car seat. It looks like a wonderful product and the cow material is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I would choose the B-Ready!

    ReplyDelete
  49. the Britax Chaperone car seat for me

    ReplyDelete
  50. I would choose the B-Ready stroller.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I would utilize them both but if I had to pick I would choose the Britax Chaperone car seat.

    ReplyDelete
  52. I would choose the Britax Chaperone car seat

    ReplyDelete
  53. I would choose the B-ready stroller.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I would choose the stroller :)

    ReplyDelete
  55. The B-Ready stroller.

    ReplyDelete
  56. The B-ready stroller could come in handy with number two due just after number one's first birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  57. The B-Ready Stroller

    ReplyDelete
  58. I'd like the b-ready stroller for my wife!!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I would choose the B-Ready Stroller!

    ReplyDelete
  60. I love the cow print carseat! We live in the country, so adorable! I will have 3 little ones 4 and under so a single stroller just won't cut it but what a great opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  61. I'd choose the Britax Chaperone car seat. rustysrambles(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  62. B-ready stroller most likely!

    Allison L.

    ReplyDelete
  63. jenni tricker matthysMarch 14, 2013 at 11:06 PM

    B-ready stroller

    ReplyDelete
  64. I would choose the B-Ready Stroller .. we have been looking at it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  65. I would choose the Chaperone - we're in need of a car seat for the new little one coming in May. Thank you so much for the review and giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis