This following review is from Amanda of My Four Littles and My Four Littles Media who recently reviewed Little Pnuts for the Baby Extravaganza Event which is being co-hosted by Momma T and Family, Rambles of a SAHM, My Four Littles and of course, Party of 5! You can read her review below!
Welcome to the Little Pnuts March Special Deliveries Review and Giveaway!
Hosted by: My Four Littles and Four Littles Media
Sponsored by: Little Pnuts
"Little Pnuts is a toy subscription box that sends quarterly boxes, "Special Deliveries," curated to your child's age, development, and gender. Little Pnuts selects only high quality and sustainable toys from top brands such as Haba, Hape, Plan Toys, Janod, Djeco, and more! Little Pnuts will bring you toys you wouldn't find otherwise and they're committed to creating the perfect fun and developmentally appropriate box possible."
You can see all of Amanda's Little Pnuts Reviews on My Four Littles.
Head over to Little Pnuts now to grab a Special Delivery for your little one!
Win It!
One lucky reader will win a Little Pnuts Special Delivery for their child! All entries will be verified. This giveaway ends April 10th at 11:59pm, EST. Thanks for entering and good luck!
Disclosure: My Four Littles and Momma T and Family is not responsible for sponsor prize fulfillment. The opinions expressed in this review are those of Amanda of My Four Littles. Momma T and Family received no compensation in exchange for posting. This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or Services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"

0 comments:
Post a Comment