Wednesday, March 6, 2013

HALO SleepSack and SwaddleChange {#Giveaway} #BabyExtravaganza

Kim of Party of 5 received a HALO SleepSack and SwaddleChange for the Baby Extravaganza Event which is being co-hosted by Momma T and Family, Rambles of a SAHMMy Four Littles and of course, Party of 5


Since finding out I was pregnant with baby #4 I have become slightly obsessed with finding all new products that could potentially make life with 4 kids a tad easier.

None of my other 3 kids liked being swaddled so when I came across HALO SleepSacks I knew I needed to check them out.

Baby #4 will be born { hopefully } in September and while it may be warmer during the day, the nights are pretty cool.

Party of 5 was sent the new Luxe Sherpa SleepSack wearable blanket to review. While baby isn't here yet I can attest that the softness of this new wearable blanket is amazing.


Look how soft and plush!
The HALO SleepSack wearable blankets are the nation's best-selling wearable blanket for babies. It is intended to lessen the likelihood that a baby can get entangled with clothing and loose bedding during sleep. The SleepSack wearable blanket is sleeveless and is worn over the pajamas or a t-shirt to take the place of loose blankets. SleepSacks are the only product to carry the seals of First Candle/SIDS Alliance and the Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths {CFSID}.


The Halo Sherpa SleepSack  can be purchase on Amazon and is also avalable at Babies R US and Buy Buy Baby as well as online retailers. The new line is available in two sizes small { 10-18lbs } and medium { 16-24lbs }.

HALO also recently came out with the most ingenious product I have seen in a while.

The HALO SwaddleChange changing pad cover with attached swaddle wrap!



I personally have had a difficult time keep one of my kids still for a diaper change. Those little hands just love to explore. This time around I am hoping diaper changing will go a bit smoother.

The new HALO SwaddleChange swaddles and soothes babies for stress free diaper changes. The soft plush cover fits over the entire changing pad like most covers, with the addition of a sewn in swaddle wrap that helps parents keep baby's body under control with lying down.

The SwaddleChange is made of plush Velboa, machine washable polyester fabric with a soft, snugly texture. It also comes in 4 colors such as cream, sage { which we were sent }, pink and blue. The cover will fit babies up to one year depending on weight.

The HALO SleepSack SwaddleChange Diaper Pad Covercan be purchased on Amazon for just $17.39 and can be found in select Babies R Us and Buy Buy Baby stores.

Win It!
One lucky reader is going to win BOTH the HALO Luxe Sherpa SleepSack AND the SwaddleChange!!


Disclosure: The opinions expressed in this review are those of Kim of Part of 5. Momma T and Family received no compensation in exchange for posting. This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or Services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"

44 comments:

  1. i want the sleep sack. not sure we will have a changing table so not sure the swaddler would work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this... https://www.halosleep.com/products/detail/26/100_organic_cotton_sleepsack_swaddle/214/100_organic_cotton_sleepsack_swaddle/

    looks nice and comfy and i think i plan on swaddling a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sleepsack. I'm due late September and live in Michigan and this would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am most excited about the SleepSack.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also like the Halo Two Piece Gift Set in Cotton.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am most excited about the sleep sack I am due in September so it will be nice to have this to keep my baby warm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would also love the HALO® SleepSack® Four-Piece Take-Me-Home Gift Set :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the sleepsack debbie jackson
    djackson1958 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. also like the 100 organic cotton sleepsack swaddle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am most excited about the sleepsack

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also like these https://www.halosleep.com/products/detail/159/two-piece_set_silky-smooth/1201/halo_comfortluxe_sensitive_skin_sleepwear_two-piece_set_silky/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would especially like to win the SwaddleChange!

    colljerr at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also would like to have their SleepSack Early Walker.

    colljerr at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  14. looking forward to the sleepsack, carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. also like the cribsheet sets, carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I also like the SleepSack for big kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sleep sack for big kids

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd like to win the Sleep Sack- we love them!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm excited to win the Sleep Sack

    ReplyDelete
  20. The HALO® SleepSack® Crib Set would be nice to have.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'd love to have the Sleep Sack for Big Kids- looks great for toddlers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm most excited for the SleepSack. They have been our saving grace lately.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'd also like the Lightweight Knit SleepSack® Early Walker Wearable Blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The HALO SleepSack.
    Thanks for the giveaway! =)
    JJs2468@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the Velboa SleepSack® Swaddle 2-Piece Set.
    Thanks for the giveaway!! =)

    JJs2468@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I've heard so many great things about the HALO SleepSacks - can't wait to try out their products for my little one!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Definitely the sleep sack! Our first child wore his every night and we need another for baby #2 on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'd also love a velboa sleepsack swaddle!

    ReplyDelete
  29. It would be the first thing weve gotten our baby

    ReplyDelete
  30. Im looking forward to the Swaddle Change

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would also like the Early Walker Wearable Blanket

    ReplyDelete
  32. The HALO SleepSack. rustysrambles(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'd like to have a HALO® SleepSack® Crib Set in Serengeti Green. rustysrambles(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am most excited about the SleepSack.
    mightynaynay(at)cs.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis