Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Nuby Step Up Stool {Review} #BabyExtravaganza



The following Nuby Step Up Stool review is from Whitney of Rambles of a SAHM for the Baby Extravaganza Event which is being co-hosted by Momma T and Family, My Four Littles, Party of 5 and Rambles of a SAHM





No-Slip top holds up to 800pounds!
This Nûby™ Step-up Stool has a No-Slip Top and No Skid Base that adds to the sturdy and convenient design. It holds up to 800 pounds and isperfect for getting to those hard to reach places. Textured surface provide thenecessary grip for safe usage, and it is small enough to store discreetly. Colors may vary.
My thoughts:
My four year old is into being independent in the bathroom.He loves to wash his own hands and brush his teeth. However, he is not tallenough to reach the faucet.


We were eager to try out the Nûby™ Step Up Stool tohopefully resolve this issue. Little M was thrilled to be able to have a stoolto help him be a big boy when washing his hand and brushing his teeth.  I really like that the stool has a no slipgrip top and base. Little M cannot tip the stool over when he is standing onit. This is extremely important since we mostly us the step stool in thebathroom by the sink and water gets spilled a lot.


I also have to say how cool it’s that I can use this stepstool in the kitchen! The weight limit of 800 pounds makes this the only StepUp Stool for us.  Now Nuby is offeringyou a chance to win one!

Buy it!
The Nuby Step Stool is available on Amazon or you can visit the Nuby website to find a retailer near you! 

Win it!
One US only 18+ reader will win their very own Nûby™ Step UpStool! Just fill out the form below to be entered!



Disclosure: The opinions expressed in this review are those of Kim of Part of 5. Momma T and Family received no compensation in exchange for posting. This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or Services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis