Beau-coup offers the Baby Shower Wishes Gift Tin with Bag is the perfect interactive baby shower gift that features an adorable keepsake gift tin filled with 24 cards, each pre-printed with three prompts for guests to fill in with words of wisdom for mom and baby. They read:
"I hope you always..."
"I hope you learn to..."
"I hope you never forget..."
The cards are packaged inside the metal tin which is wrapped in a muslin drawstring bag that is hand-stamped with the message "Hello world".
I plan to use the cards for my sister-in-laws shower. I'm not hosting but I'm sure friends and family would be more than happy to fill out the cards and help to create lasting memories through their wisdom and well-wishes what they share on these lovely cards that are sure to be cherished!
Not only do these make a wonderful baby shower or "sprinkle" game, The make a great gift for a new or expecting mother as well.
Buy it!
The Baby Shower Wishes Gift Tin can be purchased on the Beau-coup website along with other quality items such as gifts, decorations, favors and more!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
I plan to use the cards for my sister-in-laws shower. I'm not hosting but I'm sure friends and family would be more than happy to fill out the cards and help to create lasting memories through their wisdom and well-wishes what they share on these lovely cards that are sure to be cherished!
Not only do these make a wonderful baby shower or "sprinkle" game, The make a great gift for a new or expecting mother as well.
Buy it!
The Baby Shower Wishes Gift Tin can be purchased on the Beau-coup website along with other quality items such as gifts, decorations, favors and more!


What a great keepsake and memory to look back on, wish i would of had something like this at my own showers
ReplyDelete