Friday, March 29, 2013

TakeLessons.com Spring Sale! 20% off All Lessons!

When I was a child, I dreamed of taking music lessons. I was active in chorus and I had always wanted to learn to play the piano. In high school I was finally given the opportunity to learn! My piano class was one of my favorite classes and I found that playing the piano came naturally. Taking lessons helped shape my piano playing abilities. 

Now that I have a child of my own, I want to encourage her to express herself through music if she'd like. Even though she's a toddler, my husband and I have already discussed having her take music lessons when she's old enough. When we come to that point, I will definitely be using TakeLessons to find a teacher in our area.

TakeLessons connects students and families with private music teachers, arts instructors and academic tutors throughout the US. We've been in business since 2006, and have worked with over 30,000 students nationwide. Safety and quality are our priorities; every instructor completes an extensive interview, training, and an annual criminal background check. We assist with scheduling, initial coordination with the instructor, and billing - so all you have to worry about is enjoying your lessons! Your online student account also helps you stay organized with scheduling and billing tools. 
We provide In Home and In Studio lessons, as well as Online Lessons, which are a popular option for busy families - all you need is a computer with a webcam, a Skype account, and a good Internet connection. Cut down on commute times by taking lessons in the comfort of your own home! 
Take Lessons offer over 30 lesson types which include guitar, singing, piano, drums, violin, dance, acting, and academic tutoring. Their lessons are available in-studio, in-home or online via Skype and lesson prices vary depending on location and length. 

TakeLessons packages include their most popular lesson package, the Quarterly (book 12 lessons, get 1 free) and other packages include month-to-month and Flex (coordinate lesson times as you go along with your instructor).

I love that they offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee and if you're not satisfied with your first lesson, they will find you another teacher or refund all of your original purchase price, including the first lesson! There are no long-term commitments and you are able to switch your schedule, teacher or instrument type at any time! Instructors are available for all ages and all experience levels.


TakeLessons Spring SALE! 

As a special offer to all readers, TakeLessons is offering 20% off all lessons packages, Friday March 29th through Monday April 1st  with special promotional code SPRINGMUSIC! Students can book online, or give them a call at 855-334-1831 to talk through options and pricing with a Student Counselor!

Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. Monetary compensation was received. All opinions are mine alone and may differ from those of your own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"
s

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis