Friday, March 8, 2013

@Squooshi Food Pouches {Review & #Giveaway} #BabyExtravaganza


Welcome to the Squooshi Giveaway hosted by My Four Littles sponsored by: Squooshi for the Baby Extravaganza event! 

19-2

Squooshi food pouches are reusable food pouches for babies and toddlers - giving you the convenience of pouches and the comfort of knowing exactly what your baby is eating! You can put anything in Squooshi pouches - customized for your baby or toddler!



  8pack_assorted_final_large 

You can see the full Squooshi Review here on My Four Littles. 

Buy it!  Squooshi Reusable Food Pouches are available on Amazon and the Squooshi website!

Win It!Two lucky readers will win a 4 pack of Squooshi food pouches for their little ones! US Only. Giveaway ends March 21st 11:59pm EST. Thanks for entering and good luck.

Disclosure: The opinions expressed in this review are those of Amanda of My Four Littles. Momma T and Family received no compensation in exchange for posting. This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or Services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis