| Elise and her friend Chloe enjoying some cotton candy! |
Once the show began, E's eyes lit-up and I could see the excitement in her expression. She clapped and cheered and was truly amazed at the performers in front of her. Her favorite part was definitely the circus opening with a combination of the performers including the acrobats, elephants, and other animals performing!
Personally, I loved watching 20 years-old Elliana Grace who is currently the youngest female canon ball in the world! I've seen a human canon ball when I was a child but only vaguely remember it. Seeing this stunt in person is such a thrill!
The Danguir Troupe was pretty amazing as well! the Troupe is lead by Mustafa Danguir holds many high-wire world records! It was quite an experience getting to see the Troupe in action!
![]() |
| Thanks to Polly W. for the pics! |
Tickets are available at arena box office, ticketmaster.com or by phone at 800-745-3000. Kids (ages 2-12) tickets $12 for select performances, restrictions and fees may apply. For more information, visit www.Ringling.com or visit us on Facebook.
IZOD Performance Schedule:
Wednesday, 3/6 7:30 PM
Thursday, 3/7 10:30 AM, 7:30 PM
Friday, 3/8 7:30 PM
Saturday, 3/9 1:00 AM, 3:00 PM, 7:30 PM
Sunday, 3/10 1:00 PM, 5:00 PM
Nassau Coliseum Performance Schedule:
Wednesday, 3/13 7:30 PM
Thursday, 3/14 10:30 AM, 7:30 PM
Friday, 3/15 7:30 PM
Saturday, 3/16 11:00 AM, 3:00 PM, 7:30 PM
Sunday, 3/17 11:00 AM, 3:00 PM, 7:30 PM
Barclays Center Performance Schedule:
Wednesday, 3/20 7:00 PM
Thursday, 3/21 7:00 PM
Friday, 3/22 7:00 PM
Saturday, 3/23 11:00 AM, 3:00 PM, 7:00 PM
Sunday, 3/24 1:00 PM, 5:00 PM
Tuesday, 3/26 2:00 PM, 7:00 PM
Wednesday, 3/27 2:00 PM, 7:00 PM
Thursday, 3/28 2:00 PM, 7:00 PM
Friday, 3/29 2:00 PM, 7:00 PM
Saturday, 3/30 2:00 PM, 7:00 PM
Sunday, 3/31 11:00 AM, 3:00 PM, 7:00 PM
Monday, 4/1 1:00 PM, 5:00 PM
Tickets start at $20, with varying seats available at $30, $60, $80 for VIP Tickets and $160 for Circus Celebrity seats. All seats are reserved, and tickets are available by calling Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000. For group rates and information, call 844-844-2121.
About Feld Entertainment: Feld Entertainment is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that lift the human spirit and create indelible memories, with 30 million people in attendance at its shows each year. Feld Entertainment's productions have appeared in more than 70 countries on six continents and include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey®, Feld Motor Sports, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!Disclosure: I received a product or service in order to facilitate my review. No other form of compensation was received. All opinions are mine alone and may differ from those of your own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"




0 comments:
Post a Comment