When looking for any product, I always check out reviews from real customers and other blogs. From my research I discovered EatSmart. I saw that their products have stellar reviews on websites such as Amazon so I decided to reach out to them!
I received the EatSmart Precision Premium Digital Bathroom Scale for review. About the scale:
The EatSmart Precision Premium Bathroom Scale has a thin profile and sophisticated look with a large non-slip platform that safely measures up to 400 lbs. With EatSmart's proprietary "step on" technology, there is no more "waking up" your scale by tapping or pressing buttons! The LCD display contains a cool-blue backlight, allowing for easy viewing even in the lowest lit areas of the bathroom or home.
Features include:
- EatSmart "Step-On" Technology - Get instant readings! No more tapping scale to turn on.
- Large 3.5" LCD display with cool blue backlight - Easy to read from any distance.
- 4 High Precision Sensors - Consistent and accurate measurement
- Ultra thin, ergonomic design w/ durable aluminum/plastic base
- 2 Measurement Modes: Pounds / Kilos
- Graduation Increments of .2 lbs. / .1kg
- Max Weight: 400 lbs / 180 kgs
- Auto Calibrated; Includes 4 AAA batteries
One of my favorite features include the sleek design which allows the scale to be easily stored. We have a small bathroom so I need to be able to store the scale away when not in use. I also love the LCD display with backlight which makes reading the scale from a distance super easy. My husband doesn't have the best eyes but he can see the numbers on hte scale very clearly.
Compared with my gym and my doctor's scale, the EatSmart Precision Premium Digital Bathroom Scale is very accurate! I couldn't believe how close the numbers were, only off by a tad.
| Please excuse my hideous feet! |
Connect with EatSmart:
Buy it!
The EatSmart Precision Premium Digital Bathroom Scale
Disclosure: I received a product or service in order to facilitate my review. No other form of compensation was received. All opinions are mine alone and may differ from those of your own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"


I like the design. And it looks very easy to read.
ReplyDeleteI've never had a digital scale. I like the size. When it's not in use you can slide it under the bed.
ReplyDeleteawsome at review
ReplyDeleteSimply wish to say your article is as astonishing.
ReplyDeleteThe clarity in your post is simply great and i can assume you are an expert on this
subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming
post. Thanks a million and please carry on the rewarding
work.
My homepage :: michael kors womens watches
I really like the design of this scale! I love that they accuracy is so close to that found on a doctor's office level scale and that they have a 2 year warranty!
ReplyDeleteYour feet are not that hideous! I have this scale and it is one of the best I have ever owned! Great product. I just wish it was not so accurate on my weight!
ReplyDeleteLOL Thanks Karen! I so happy that you are pleased with your EatSmart scale!
DeletePlease let me know if you're looking for a author for your blog. You have some really great articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some articles
ReplyDeletefor your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an e-mail if interested.
Cheers!
Here is my web page ... www.seo7k.co.za
I have heard so many wonderful things about EatSmart. I would love to invest in a scale like this. Hopefully, when I'm back at work I'll have the extra money for it, as I love the features and the clear screen.
ReplyDeleteIt's definitely a great investment! =)
Delete