Kim of Party of 5 received a Bottle Pet for the Baby Extravaganza Event which is being co-hosted by Momma T and Family, Rambles of a SAHM, My Four Littles and of course, Party of 5! You can read about Bottle Pets below.
.jpg)
I will be nursing the new baby but we also bottle feed. I came across Bottle Pets and fell in love with the concept.
Let me tell you a bit about these adorable bottle covers.
Bottle Pets are a plush baby bottle cover created by two moms who tried to find a unique way to make feeding with a bottle a fun event for their kids. The bottle covers conveniently fit around almost all baby bottles,insulate the liquid inside and are MACHINE WASHABLE! They are not only a baby bottle cover, they are also stuffed animals!
We were sent the Cow and Ladybug Bottle Pet to review.
Bailey The Cow
Drew The Ladybug
Bottle Pets are so cute and come in 6 different animals such as an octopus, dinosaur, bulldog, bunny , cow, and ladybug
They are perfect for baby shower gifts and retail for $16.95 each. Bottle Pets can be purchased on Amazon
!
Disclosure: The opinions expressed in this review are those of Kim of Party of Five. A product was provided free of cost in order to facilitate this review. This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or Services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"


This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! These would be the perfect baby shower gift.
ReplyDeleteIve always wanted to see these! Where can I find the full review?
ReplyDeleteMake sure to Stop by Party of Five (Link above)!
DeleteThese are absolutely adorable. My sister has a baby and she would love to have something like these cut Pet bottle covers. I will have to let her know.
ReplyDelete