Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Birthday Tutu {w/ Linky}

I received Baby E's Tutu outfit from The Pink Senorita this weekend. E's first birthday is on April 4th and her party isn't until April 14 but I couldn't wait to show you all her adorable outfit!





Other awesome blogs to link up with!


Tots and Me



Cookin' for my Captain



28 comments:

  1. It suits her she looks so cute in it

    Hope all goes well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty girl, a special birthday and a cute tutu! you are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable! I can tell she must love wearing it too!

    Happy First Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is absolutely adorable ~ Happy Birthday ~ one year old! Wow! ~namaste, ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect!!! happy birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I'm loving the tutu!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I love fun party shirts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's outfits like this one that make me jealous because I only have boys. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so adorable, and that outfit is just right for her! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute! Hope she has a great birthday !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute I wish I had a girl . . .it's all bugs, dirt and yuck in our house lol. Thank you for stopping by Storybook Science today!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope she had a great 1st birthday!!
    Cari
    Twosasters.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. She's adorable! I do hope she had a great birthday!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! Happy birthday to your princess.

    ReplyDelete
  15. She's sooo cute!! ^.^

    -:¦:- Featured Photo: Venus Sculpture -:¦:-

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awe! Happy 1st Birthday, beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    Happy WW from Jordyn @ The Green House!

    http://www.thegreenhouseboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's cool- pretty tutu!

    Visiting for Wordless Wednesday- hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/03/belted-nylon-puffer.html

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis