Sweet Potato Stitches has donated the fantastic Poptart Felt Food set (pictured below) to be given away in honor of Baby E's 1st Birthday Bash!
The Poptart is hand stitched and made from EcoFi Felt made from recycled bottles. Check out the Sweet Potato Stiches Sponsor Spotlight post to learn more about their creations and the creator!
Connect with Sweet Potato Stitches on Facebook and make sure to check her out on Etsy! This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and older and ends April 5th.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I was not compensated for this post in any way.
































I ordered the felt Heart Shaped Cookies from Sweet Potato Stitches and my daughter loves to have tea parties with them! I also have a doll quilt and mug rug! Her items are well made and adorable.
ReplyDeleteThanked them on fb (Amy Orvin)
ReplyDeletehttps://www.facebook.com/SweetPotatoStitches#!/SweetPotatoStitches/posts/196103480500576
2dogs5catscrew@att.net
My FB name: Kathy Newsom Davis
ReplyDeleteKathy Davis
kdavis1@centurytel.net
google plus Bridgett Zaidi
ReplyDeleteemail princessbridgett at hotmail dot com
doll quilt mverno mverno@roadrunner.com
ReplyDelete