Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight: Felt Food Kids


Felt Food Kids offers quality felt foods made from eco-Felt which is made from recycled post-consumer plastic bottles.

They also offers beautiful felt banners which include completed banners and DIY Banner kits like the one pictured below.


From Amy of Felt Food Kids:
"Before becoming a stay at home mom, I was a school psychologist working with preschool and elementary children. I love my new career here at Felt Food Kids, using what I have learned as a psychologist and mom about child development to create fun toys that encourage imagination & creativity, role playing & social skills, healthy eating habits, and cognitive and academic development. From a psychologist perspective, I know how important imaginary play is for child development. From my experience as a mom, I know how important quality is when I'm shopping for things for my daughter. I don't sell anything I wouldn't buy for her!

I grew up surrounded by handmade toys--wooden rocking horses, crochet purses to carry my tiny treasures, handmade doll and barbie clothes, fishing sets, you name it! When my daughter was born, I realized I wanted the same quality and made-with-love toys for her. These days her kitchen is well stocked and dolls well dressed, but I keep sewing! Every child should be surrounded by quality, handmade goodness to encourage their imagination. As I sew, I'm always happily thinking about the countless hours children are going to spend playing with my felt food. I have a great job!" 

Visit Felt Food Kids on Facebook and shop on Etsy. Make sure to use coupon code MommaT to get 10% off your entire purchase from now through April 5th!



Felt Food Kids will be donating a Rainbow Birthday Banner Kit for Baby E's 1st Birthday Bash! Come back the week of March 18th for a chance to win this and other great prizes! 

3 comments:

  1. How cute! My kids would love the felt food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of felt food! I wish I had this growing up! I loved fake food and playing restaurant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool idea - love that it's a recycled product...who would've ever thought? Thanks for hopping by Finger Click Saver - I've come to return the love :) Make it a great week!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis