Baby E can't seem to keep cups and bowls on her tray. I normally place her food in a bowl and it ends up all over and she tosses the bowl to the floor. I gave in and bought one of those snack dispensers but still, E would toss it to the ground.
While browsing the internet, I found what a product that looked like the perfect solution to my problem. The Highchair-Helper is a product that grips tight to cups and bowls so that your little one cannot remove them! It such a simple but extremely useful idea.
"As parents ourselves we struggled to find a solution to our daughter's love of making a mess during feedings. After trying everything from suction cup bowls to special non slip plates we were not able to find anything that she could not spill in less than a minute. Finally we came up with the Highchair Helper and found it would hold her plates and bowls to the tray and make feedings much more enjoyable.
As she have gotten older she is able to use utensils without the bowls and plates sliding off the tray making her feel more independent and even leading to her eating more. Now cleanups involve just a wet paper towel instead of a carpet shampooer."
To use, just apply the Highchair-Helper against the highchair surface and press down. Then press the bowl or plate right onto the mat, its that easy!
I first tried using one of E's Take and Toss bowls on the highchair helper and that didn't work out too well. Baby E was able to easily take the bowl right off the Highchair-Helper. I then used a sturdier plastic bowl and that worked great! Baby E was not able to move the bowl at all! I also had success using other plates and bowls including her snack dispenser.
To clean the Highchair-Helper, it is suggested that you use a dampened cloth or paper towel with water only. Do not use soap or any type of cleaner because this can cause the Highchair-Helper to lose it stickiness.
Buy it!
The Highchair-Helper comes in two colors, Pink and Blue. You can Purchase it through Highchair-Helper's website for $24.95! Highchair-Helper offers a 48 day Money back guarantee if you are dissatisfied with it!
Win it!
Highchair-Helper is offering one of my readers their choice of Highchair-helper! Enter using the Rafflecopter form below!
Win it!
Highchair-Helper is offering one of my readers their choice of Highchair-helper! Enter using the Rafflecopter form below!
































Blue!
ReplyDeleteBlue
ReplyDeleteBlue!
ReplyDeleteBlue!
ReplyDeleteBlue please!
ReplyDeletepink
ReplyDeleteI would choose the blue
ReplyDeleteI would love the blue!
ReplyDeleteI would choose the blue one!
ReplyDeletecolljerr at comcast dot net
Pink
ReplyDeletePink
ReplyDeletesandy1955 at comcast dot net
i would choose blue
ReplyDeletetcogbill at live dot com
This looks great! I had cheap suction cup ones when my boys were little, but it didn't really help.
ReplyDeleteStopping by from the Alexa Drop Blog Hop
~T
http://savingtoat.blogspot.com
pink
ReplyDeleteykatrina at hotmail dot com
BLUE!
ReplyDeletePink please :)
ReplyDeleteI would pick blue.
ReplyDeleteI would like blue.
ReplyDeleteslb3334@gmail.com
I WOULD CHOOSE BLUE :)
ReplyDelete(SHAYNA)
shebebes@yahoo.com
Blue
ReplyDeleteBlue
ReplyDeleteBlue.
ReplyDeletePink
ReplyDeletejjak2003 at gmail dot com
Blue
ReplyDeletesgusky@hotmail.com
I'd choose Blue.
ReplyDeletePink!
ReplyDeleteWe will know our baby's sex in 8 days, so... Pink or blue? It's a mystery. I guess blue would work for a boy or girl, but not the other way around.
ReplyDeleteKathy Davis
kdavis1@centurytel.net
i would choose the pink
ReplyDeletemverno@roadrunner.com
I would choose pink!
ReplyDeleteI'm 31 weeks and would love to win this. brandi.westmoreland(at)gmail(dot)com
Definitely blue for our little guy.
ReplyDeleteid go with pink
ReplyDeleteI would choose blue
ReplyDeletecaryn9802 at yahoo dot com
I would choose blue carolinemsparks at gmail dot com
ReplyDeletePink!
ReplyDeletemarissa.c.brown@gmail.com
I'd choose Blue!
ReplyDeleteMy FB name: Kathy Newsom Davis
ReplyDeleteKathy Davis
kdavis1@centurytel.net
Blue
ReplyDeleteblue!!!! tam s
ReplyDeleteI would choose the blue!
ReplyDeletemummytotwoboys@yahoo.com
Blue--I have two boys :P
ReplyDeleteBlue is an amazing color!
ReplyDeleteNot sure if this is a boy or girl, so probably blue to be safe. lisap4474@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI would choose pink.
ReplyDeleteunclebonald at gmail dot com
pink!
ReplyDeletepkeintz@gmail.com
Blue
ReplyDeleteermahurtt@att.net
I would like blue
ReplyDeleteBlue
ReplyDeletealittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
blue :)
ReplyDeleteblue
ReplyDeletevmkids3 at msn dot com
blue
ReplyDeletelauraemerson17 at yahoo dot com
blue
ReplyDeletethanks
rochelle johnson
traceyj40@sbcglobal.net
I would like the blue for my grandson
ReplyDeletejofo120 at yahoo dot com
blue
ReplyDeleteblue
ReplyDeletei'd like blue
ReplyDeletecaden at pineland.net
pink or blue :)
ReplyDeletes_smith28@yahoo.com