Text Message Baby offers a variety of items including their own brand of organic children's clothing which features text message lines and emoticons like the onesie and shirt pictured below.
They also have eco-friendly toys, Organic art supplies, and so much more!
I have to say, I absolutely love their gift set section that has a little something for everyone! My favorites are the Organic Skin Care Gift Set for Mom, Organic Art Supply Gift Set, and Organic Baby Bath Gift Set.
About Text Message Baby:
"Carla Dickinson, owner and founder of Text Message Baby, began her business in the summer of 2008. Her twin daughters were the inspiration behind the creation of the funny organic baby clothes that feature funky text message graphics and whimsical emoticons. She wanted to share her families love of texting with you, so Text Message Baby was born. Available in many bright colors, not only are Text Message Baby's organic product fun to wear, it is a safe alternative for the environment because the clothes are made from the finest 100% certified organic cotton fibers. All of Text Message Baby's products are hand-printed with inks that are PVC/Phthalate free, as well as citrus-based solvents used in the processing of their products for textile printing, which are also 100% biodegradable and non-toxic. You can be certain your purchase will promote a cleaner and healthier environment. Text Message Baby also makes giving back a priority. As a company they support various local organizations through charitable giving, specifically those organizations focusing on children's needs."
Connect with Text Message Baby on Facebook, Twitter, and their blog. Check out the Text Message Baby's website and use the code FREESHIP for free shipping on your order!


































These are so cute. I love the LAUGH MY DIAPER OFF ORGANIC ONE PIECE BODYSUIT. I can't wait for the Birthday Bash.
ReplyDeleteThose are so adorable. I love companies that offer free shipping!
ReplyDeleteThey have the cutest shirts. I'd love to win one for Sawyer! :)
ReplyDeleteThese are adorable!!
ReplyDeleteha ha! These are awesome...I knew it was only a matter of time before they came out with stuff like this for babies!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. Thank you for sharing with us.
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute! I can't wait to enter! I would love to win!
ReplyDeleteWould these not make great baby shower gifts???
ReplyDeleteso cute! thanks for sharing
ReplyDelete