Friday, March 16, 2012

$350 Bally Wallet Flash #Giveaway

Welcome to our Bally Wallet Flash Giveaway! I love my kids blog has partnered with Awesome Blogger friends to bring you this exciting giveaway. Over the next 4 days you can enter for your chance to win the following prize: 

$350 Bally Genuine Leather Wallet 

The wallet is made of the finest leather available.

This is a 100% Authentic natural skinand has been especially tanned for a rich, deep color and soft texture. The chic and sophisticated 'Bimba' from Bally is made of leather. ; Holds your credit cards, bills, currency and identification. The Dimensions are: 7  x 1/2  x 4. Country of origin: Switzerland
Use the Rafflecopter form below for your chance to win. Giveaway ends at 11:59 PM EST on Monday night - 3/19/12.
Have a great week and good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

10 comments:

  1. I gave hubby a $400 ladder I think that's the most expensive gift I've given

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I gave my father-in-law an extremely expensive watch for his retirement.
    Kkrasowski at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. amy miller-lynn
    lifeofwork2005@yahoo.com


    32 in lcd tv

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave my husband a big flat screen TV for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I give my daughter-in-law a Coach purse.
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I once gave a friend a ticket to Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Probably when I gave my son a car.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I gave my boyfriend a car. :)

    kathyross75@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis