Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight: Lisa White, Independent Everything Happy consultant

Baby E''s Birthday Bash
Everything Happy has adorable Blankies, "Pals", and clothing which can be seen on the website. They feature cute charachters such as Giggle the Pig and Tumble the Bear.

About Everything Happy and Lisa White, Everything Happy consultant:
"The company was started by 7 year old David Holdridge. He saw how happy his little sisters' blankets and stuffed animals made them, and he wanted to bring smiles to kids everywhere. Together with his mom, Emily, they created Happy Blankie and the"one to love, one to give" mission. Every product sold comes with a giving code to be entered at www.everythinghappy.com. You choose the donation location and Emily and David, along with some additional helpers, deliver an item identical to yours (without personalization) to a child in need. Current giving locations include Ronald Mcdonald houses, children's hospitals, and Celebrate the Military Child. More locations are being added. Inventory has expanded to include, baby and children's clothing, stuffed animals, and pillows (through consultants only). Customers can use my coupon code, LWhite25, for 25% off website prices.

A little bit about me. I am a working mom of two boys, ages 4 years and 7.5 months. We stay pretty busy, going to museums, gardens, the zoo, and parks. I've been married for almost 8 years. I love kids, for me Everything Happy was the perfect fit, I get to spread Happy to kids everywhere, two smiles at a time."

I LOVE that with every product sold, a product goes to a child in need! How amazing is that? 

Connect with Lisa White, Independent Everything Happy consultant on Facebook and check out the Everything Happy website! Make sure to use coupon code LWhite25 for 25% off website prices!

Lisa White, Independent Everything Happy consultant will be donating Everything Happy's Tumble the Bear for Baby E's 1st Birthday Bash! Come back the week of March 18th for a chance to win this and other great prizes! Be on the lookout for a Everything Happy review before the event! 

7 comments:

  1. Cute items! I have never heard of Everything Happy before, but now I want some of their things for my son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I am glad for the review but wish there was a giveaway ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a giveaway ;) Come back the week of March 18th!

      Delete
  3. Cute blankets and love the name of the company!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of this company before. I am going to check out the website now. My opinion is you can never have too many comfy blankets and theirs look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love buying from a company that gives back to the community! These blankets look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! I never heard of this company! I am definitely going to bookmark them! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis