Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Baby E's 1st Birthday Bash: Tumble the Bear Blanket from Everything Happy

Lisa White, Independent Everything Happy Consultant, is donating a small Tumble the Bear Blanket from the Everything Happy collection! 


Tumble is gender neutral and wold make the perfect gift for boy or girl! You can find Tumble and other adorable characters on the Everything Happy website. 

Learn more about Lisa and Everything Happy from her Sponsor Spotlight post. Connect with her on Facebook and make sure to check out the Everything Happy website! Use coupon code LWhite25 for 25% off website prices!

Next week I will review the Giggle the Pig blanket from the Everything Happy collection and readers will have the opportunity to gain extra entries so make sure to come back! 

This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and older. Ends April 3 at 12am!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Make sure to enter the other Baby E's 1st Birthday Bash Giveaways!


No form of compensation was received for this post.

20 comments:

  1. I love elephants so I love the rumble set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Tobias the tiger
    Danielle
    royalegacy at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is actually the Tumble bear because my baby boy loves bears!
    marijeanl@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. My baby girl just loves blankies with different textures to fidget with, so I know she'd love any one of these. I personally like the Love Blankie the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HORTON111@AOL.COM

    I LIKE THE TOBIAS ROMPER

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle Davis/GradyMarch 22, 2012 at 12:56 AM

    I love everything! The blankies are really adorable!
    Thank you!
    Suchaproudmama @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Flip Happy Pal.

    LittleLadybug_17(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love this shirt - it goes w/the blankie!!! https://everythinghappy.com/shop/threads/tumble-happy-bear-0?ref=product / Thanks for the chance....

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really like teh blankies they are unique.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Rumble blankets but really love everything with Rumble sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cute. my daughter loves blankets and I think she would love this too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are all so cute!!! I really like Flip the monkey.
    mmb51703(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Tumble Tee to go with the Tumble Bear ...but...they are all so adorable its hard to choose!
    landfjacobson @ charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. i really like the flip happy pal

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favorite item is the Rumble Happy Pal.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favorite item is Chase Happy Pal!
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like the monkey. My baby Boy would love it. rrrobertson09@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. The blankies are really adorable

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like Flip Happy!

    ptavernie at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis