Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sue Berk Designs Infant Onesies and Gowns {Review & #Giveaway}

Looking for that perfect gift for welcoming a new baby into this world? Maybe you want something that celebrates a christening. Look no further! Sue Berk Designs offers elegant Crosses, apparel, blankets, and frames that are great for any occasion. 

Sue Berk Designs newest product line includes onesies and infant gowns that feature rhinestone scriptures and other sweet sayings such as "Wonderfully Made - Psalm 139:14," "Jesus Loves Me," and others! These precious onesies are available in sizes 0-6 months and 6-12 months while the Gowns are available in size 0-3 months. Both are available in 3 colors, pink, white and black. 

Baby E and I had the opportunity to review a beautiful onesie with the saying "All God's Grace in this Sweet Face."

The 6-12 month size fits 11 month old E very well and she still has enough room for her to grow into. These onesies are great for everyday wear or special events such as photos. Pair with a bow, cute tutu or leggings and you're good to go! 

As many of you know, Baby E's first birthday is coming up and we will be taking her first birthday photos so I'm thinking this will be great as one of the outfits we'll use for the photo shoot!

Not only would a Sue Berk Designs onesie or gown make a great gift for the occasions I mentioned above, They make the perfect gift for any occasion.

Make sure to "like" Sue Berk Designs on Facebook to keep up to date on new products and news. You can also follow Sue Berk Designs on Twitter!

Buy it!
Visit Sue Berk Designs to find a retail store where you can purchase items. Make sure to check out the other products Sue Berk Designs offers!

Win it!
Enter for the chance to win your choice of onesie or gown! This giveaway is open to US Residents 18 and older. Enter using the Rafflecopter form below! 
a Rafflecopter giveaway I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

38 comments:

  1. You seem to find the cutest stuff!! And original too! Stopping in through Life According to Damaris – Sure would love a return follow via GFC and Google + when you have the time. www.shaunanosler.blogspot.com Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 this one: Angels watch over me - Psalm 91:11
    SO sweet and cute... I hope I win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Jesus Loves Me pink onesie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God Loves Me! It would be for my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Angels watch over me Psalm 91:11 White Gown 0-3
    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the white "All Gods grace in this sweet face onesie
    sandy1955 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the God's Child Pink Onesie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the black jesus loves me onesie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had a baby girl 2 weeks ago and would pick the one you got but also like the Wonderfully Made - Psalm 139:14

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderfully Made - gown in black

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would choose the Wonderfully Made Gown
    tanyainjville at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these!! I would choose the Wonderfully Made - Psalm 139:14 Black Onesie 0-6 months.
    Kathy Davis
    kdavis1@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG I LOVE the All God's grace in this sweet face

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love angels watch over me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the god's child onesie.

    slb3334@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would choose the Jesus Loves Me Gown in white.

    ReplyDelete
  17. God's Child
    Pink Onesie 6-12 months

    freebiel0ve@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the God's Child
    Pink Gown 0-3 months.

    HilLesha@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love All God's grace in this sweet face, Pink Onesie 6-12 months

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the Jesus Loves Me one.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the black All God's Grace in This Sweet Face :O)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this one:

    Wonderfully Made - Psalm 139:14
    Black Onesie 6-12 months
    (NB04)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'd like the Jesus Loves Me
    Black Onesie 6-12 months
    (NB08). Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'd love the Angels watch over me Black Onesie in size 6-12

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the Wonderfully Made - Psalm 139:14 Black Onesie 0-6 months! Thank you for the awesome giveaway!

    -- lablogs@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. i love the Angels watch over me - Psalm 91:11
    Black Onesie 6-12 months
    (NB10)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would choose the Wonderfully Made - Psalm 139:14 Black Onesie 6-12 months
    mverno@roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like the black Angles Watch Over Me onesie.

    Desiree Dunbar
    desireedunbar@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like the pink angles watch over me

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like the Wonderfully Made - Psalm 139:14 onsie in black.
    shawnac68@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would like All God's grace in this sweet face
    Pink Onesie 0-6 months.

    choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis