I'm getting pretty sick of the weather and can't wait for summer to get here! Recently I pinned some of the things I'm looking forward to this coming summer. Feel free to click on the pins for more details and check out the rest of my board on Pinterest!
What are you looking forward to this summer?





































You are getting me so nostalgic for the summer!! I love wearing flip-flops and eating carnival foods! Great finds:)
ReplyDeleteOh flip flops - I want to wear them now!!! ;) lol Great pins!
ReplyDeleteWe wear flip flops year round lol . I'm ready for no school and free time! BEACH VACATION!
ReplyDeleteNice pins! I'm so ready for the beach!!
ReplyDeleteooh, these pins make me long for warmer weather! :)
ReplyDeleteCute pins! :) I have a linky up too from yesterday if you wanted to join!
ReplyDeleteHooray for warm weather and all that comes with it!
ReplyDeleteI'm now following you on pinterest.
ReplyDeleteLove birthdays - when's yours?
Mine is on July 15!
DeleteAh, I cannot wait for summer!
ReplyDelete