Thursday, March 15, 2012

LeeLee Labels {Review & #Giveaway}



Before I became a mother, I worked in childcare. One of the things I learned in my experience was the importance of labeling your child's belongings. 

Now let me tell you, caregivers and teachers LOVE when parents label their child's things. It makes their job so much easier, especially if something goes missing! You wouldn't believe how many children have the same type of bottle/sippy cup, jacket, or even pair of shoes. Labeling items prevents mix-ups and if your child loses an item, it can easily be recovered by simply readying a label. 

Throughout the years I started to notice that a lot of parents had these neat labels on their child's things. Bottles, bibs, clothing, you name it, it had a label. 

LeeLee Labels offers Waterptoof, clothing, shoe and allergy/medical labels. They have a variety of bundle packs to choose from to meet your needs including the Two Name Pack which is perfect for siblings! This pack comes with 108 labels (54 per name) which includes 12 Midi size waterproof, 48 Mini size waterproof and 48 Clothing labels.


You have a ton of label colors, accents and icons to choose from! You can even choose the font for your customized text. If your Two Name Pack labels are for a sister and brother, no problem! Just choose a gender neutral color and accent!

As you all may know, I only have one child but we used the Two Name Pack for E and her cousin Cristina who just turned 10. I went with a zebra accent, heart icon and chose violet, red and pink for the colors. Not only are these labels great for Cristina's clothing and school gear, they make the perfect baby bottle labels for E!
If your infant is in childcare then these are a must. Not only are these baby labels waterproof, they are dishwasher safe! 

Some other great features of these labels:

  • Printed using non-toxic environmentally friendly ink
  • The clothing labels are laundry safe with peel and stick application
  • They are scuff and scratch proof
  • UV-resistant
  • Extremely durable and long-lasting

You can also purchase labels separately from the bundles. LeeLee Labels offers waterproof labels in different sizes and shapes for you to choose from.

Check out all that LeeLee Labels has to offer on their website. Make sure to conect with them on Facebook and Twitter! 

Buy it!
You can purchase the Two Name Pack for just $39 on the LeeLee Label website! Two Name Pack not for you? Make sure to check out their other bundles and products!

Win it!
LeeLee Labels is offering one of my readers the chance to win their own customized Two Name Pack! Enter using the Rafflecopter from below! This giveaway is open to US and Canadian resident 18 years and older. Ends 3/29.   
a Rafflecopter giveaway I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

36 comments:

  1. I have 2 kids that fight over everything so I would use these to mark each ones things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would win these for my son:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my daughter who will be attending preschool full-time and needs everything labeled

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome contest!
    Thanks...
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have three children :O) there would be plenty use for these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This reminds me that when we were little my sister decided she was going to label everything that was hers. If there was no label we knew it was mine, if it had her name on it, it was hers. That worked until she realized that with the help of a sharpie, she could increase the amount that was hers exponentially.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My kids are not in day care, but we have mops and community events. Their stuff is always mixed in with other kids and this would make it so much easier. Love it. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like a great giveaway! Thanks for hosting it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. For my grandson!
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. For my grandson. He is in Pre-K and we are always writing on the inside of his clothing and belongings. These would be great!
    sandy1955 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would keep it for myself to label my LO's stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  12. osullivanrobin1@gmail.com
    Our family would use these for everything! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. would like to win for my granddaughter
    annette3369@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. My daughter is in daycare and we are constantly having to redo labels, these look great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to win for my daughter, Kira.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd love to win these for my daughters
    cleaningrhouse at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd love to win this for my little girl.
    ro20del at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want to win these for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd love to win these for my friend who just had her baby yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. for my 3 year old grandson so his 'things' can get labeled
    pkeintz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. My daughter Bonnie & Baby #2 due in August!

    ReplyDelete
  22. these would be great for my daughter who starts pre-k in the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would use these labels for clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would use these for my sweet baby girl

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would give these to my sister in law who has three young children. she would be very thankful for an easy way to distinguish between the three

    ReplyDelete
  26. My son and soon to be child.
    Tam S.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis