The Pink Senorita offers beautiful handmade hair clips, head bands, diaper clutches and badge clips which are great for nurses or employees required to wear their company badge.
Danesa, the the woman behind The Pink Senorita, has also made nursing covers and tutus which can be seen on her Facebook page. Danesa is actually customizing a tutu for Baby E's first birthday and I can't wait!
From Danesa of The Pink Senorita:
"I am a working mom that needs a creative outlet. I have set up a shop here to share with others my creative side. I enjoy making things and do it with a passion. I create fun and flirty accessories just for you."
The Pink Senorita will be donating a fun Birthday Tutu for Baby E's 1st Birthday Bash! Come back the week of March 18th for a chance to win this and other great prizes!


































The Pink Senorita has lots of cute items for sale. I love learning about new businesses ran by moms!
ReplyDeleteSounds like an awesome sponsor and cannot wait for the bash!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!!! I am definitely going to check back for the giveaway!!!
ReplyDeleteOhhh, a tutu :) Every little girl needs to have her own! Pink Senorita has some SUPER CUTE items.
ReplyDeleteAnd I will make a post about your event :) I will have it up within the next few days, but I will fill out the form when I do
Thank you SO MUCH Elizabeth!
Delete