skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sponsor Spotlight: Sweet Potato Stitches
Sweet Potato Stitches makes and assortment of adorable felt foods, all machine or hand stitched. Jade of Sweet Potato stitches also makes doll beds, quilts, mug rugs and even felt books! Check out some of the felt foods below made from Eco-fi Felt that is made from recycled bottles!

About Jade of Sweet Potato Stitches:"I have been interested in crafts for as long as I can remember. From the time I was a child I always had several projects going at once. I can't help it. I blame it on my being a Gemini. Through the years I have cross-stitched, scrapbooked, made scrabble tile jewelry, quilted and made fabric wreaths just to name a few. When I stumbled upon felt food, I fell in love. I would have LOVED felt food as a child. I think back to my small plastic container filled with plastic foods and how much I loved to play Chef. Felt food is so fun. It is realistic, there are so many possibilities, and it is perfect for children of all ages. I re-launched my Etsy shop in January 2012 and began filling it with eco-friendly felt food. I also started my Facebook fanpage and between the two shops, I have been so thrilled with my success so far. It came at a perfect time. My son was born in August 2010 and I knew I'd go back to my career-teaching fourth graders. One look at his little face and I knew that I didn't want to do anything except be with him every day. After a tough school year of being a working mom, my husband and I crunched numbers, did a little problem solving and made it possible for me to stay home. I now spend my days with my son, on some days I also nanny for another little boy, and finding time here and there to create new items for my shop. I hope you'll stop by and look around my shop. Thanks for taking the time to read this and thanks to Mama T for allowing me to share my crafty love with you!"
Connect with Sweet Potato Stitches on Facebook and make sure to check her out on Etsy!
Sweet Potato Stitches will be donating a Poptart set for Baby E's 1st Birthday Bash! Come back the week of March 18th for a chance to win this and other great prizes!
These are so cute! I love them.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, these are so adorable - these would be great gifts!
ReplyDeleteCarrie
www.carrieskiddiecloset.com
they're so creative and realistic with how the food looks like
ReplyDeleteSASS
http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/2012/03/cinderella.html
that is really cute!
ReplyDeleteSASS
http://talesofmommyhood.blogspot.com/2012/03/first-time-they-say-i-love-you.html
Love these!!
ReplyDeleteSASS
Those are stinkin' adorable!
ReplyDeleteVisiting from SASS
http://www.multitestingmommy.com/2012/03/lets-show-some-sass-saturday-alexa-stop.html
Wow what a neat idea! I love all toys made out of anything but plastic! Felt seems like a great textile for igniting the sense of touch. Thx for sharing! SASS
ReplyDeleteThey are adorable, my daughter would have loved them when she was little.
ReplyDeleteAdventures in Miscellany - SASS
http://adventuresinmiscellany.wordpress.com/2012/03/07/cruise-day-countdown-health-travel/
How absolutely adorable! I'll need to discuss this with my wife, it might be the perfect thing for a gift for our friend's children.
ReplyDelete-SASS
Those are so cute! -SASS
ReplyDeleteThose are awesome - we love felt for for imaginary play!
ReplyDeleteThanks for participating in SASS
http://www.littlemisskate.ca/2012/03/food-for-friday-spaghetti-squash-and.html
Great for gifts.!!!
ReplyDeleteSASS
http://www.mamabearshaven.com/blog/
These are really cute! My girls love playing with stuff like this!
ReplyDeleteStopping by to visit you back from the Alexa Hop! :)
Such a cool idea! I'd say I would show then to my daughter, but then she'd probably want one of everyting!
ReplyDeleteSASS
http://mbamamamusings.com/2012/02/29/mashed-potato-doughnuts/
Oh my goodness, those are so adorable! I'm totally marking her etsy shop for Christmas time (yeah I know, just a bit away) - SASS
ReplyDelete