NOVICA is and amazing site that offers many different items made by talented artisans from around the world! They feature home decor, jewelry, apparel and more. Their mission statement:
"We want to give artists and artisans around the world a global platform to express their true artistic talents and to spur their creativity. And, we want to provide you with access to unique, hard-to-find items at great values that only the Internet infrastructure can allow.
At the deepest essence of our philosophy, we want to create a bridge between you and the many talented artisans across the globe.
We want you to know about who you're buying from. We want you to feel that attachment to the product and to the hands that created it.
In the spirit of the Internet, let us bring you together.
I loved browsing through the website, especially through the Silver Jewelry section. I came across some beautiful silver cocktail rings and found this Garnet Three Stone Ring called "Passion Glow" which I purchased!
When you click on each item, you will find a picture and story about the artisan behind it. I learned that a man by the name of Bhavesh from Jaipur (India) crafted this gorgeous ring.
When I received my ring, the package also contained a postcard and a small booklet about Bhavesh and about the beautifully crafted ring. On the front of the postcard was a picture of the City Palace in Jaipur (India) and on the back, a note thanking me for "appreciating" his art. The postcard gave the item so much more personality! I am so proud to have made that purchase and to support an artisan.
I also saw exquisite Silver Pendant Necklaces and I'm considering buying the "Perfect Rose" Amethyst Choker (picturesd left) made by Khun Boom of Thailand! I was thinking this would make a lovely Mother's Day gift and is totally my moms style! Want to become a NOVICA consultant? By joining NOVICA Live, You can make commissions and even potentially earn free handcrafted jewelry, gifts, and trips abroad to NOVICA's world regions! Make sure when you sign up for NOVICA Live, let them know that Momma T and Baby E referred you!
Connect with NOVICA on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date on promotions and more.
Win!
Enter to win a $30 gift code to use towards a purchase on NOVICA! Giveaway open to US and Canadian residents 18 and older. Ends 3/9!































I'd get a chess set!
ReplyDeleteI would get a bracelet. Novica is one of my favorite online shops!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Jewerly!
ReplyDeleteBracelet
ReplyDeleteI would get a ring or bracelet
ReplyDeleteAwesome site!!! I wasn't able to type in the rafflecopter form so here's my tweet : ) https://twitter.com/#!/IrishItalianKS/status/175969986811138049
ReplyDeleteGot it! Thanks!
DeleteI love the elephant necklaces!
ReplyDeleteA mirror. Thanks for the great giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteCotton and leather accent tote bag, 'Maya Chess'
ReplyDeleteI would get the Sterling silver dangle earrings, 'Tribal Shields'
ReplyDeleteI think I might put it towards the Tooled leather table, 'Colonial' or another piece of accent furniture. They have so many options.
ReplyDeleteSome cute jewelry or a scarf!
ReplyDelete