Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Baby E Wins an iPod Touch! {w/ Linky}

We attended a benefit this past Sunday for my husband's 4 year old cousin who has cancer =(

They were raffling off a ton of stuff so I put E's name on all of our raffle tickets. E was napping when they called out her name so I gladly accepted the prize for her =P 




Other awesome blogs to link up with!


Tots and Me



Cookin' for my Captain



35 comments:

  1. LUCKY!! I want one ;)
    Happy w/w!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome win! Congrats :) Prayers for your husbands cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! Way to go BAby E! Funny thing is, by the time she is old enough to use it, it will be so out of date!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'd gladly accept that prize too! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky girl! Very sorry to hear about your husbands cousin. Thoughts and prayers

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to you!! a great win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww so sad about your brother's cousin, sending thoughts your way...but congrats on the win!

    Brandi
    www.yeewittlethings.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the win. Your little E is adorable.
    Sending prayers and good wishes out to your little cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow awesome prize! So sorry to hear about your husbands's cousin! Praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome prize to win! Sorry about your husband's cousin. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cool. She'll figure out how to use it in no time.

    Catch My Words
    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2012/03/wordless-wednesday-if.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations. That is so cool. All my kids know how to use my iPhone and iPad.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! That is one lucky little girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. How exciting. Congrats. Looks like she really likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for hosting and for visiting Wordless Wednesday at http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/. I appreciate you stopping by and sharing your photo this week! I hope to see you again soon.
    Have a great week,
    NCSue

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, that's an awesome prize! Bet she'll have fun with that!

    http://www.atticgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry to hear about your cousin.... Sounds like it was a great fundraiser...

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOL, she's on her way to being a tech genius!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is too funny. Congrats to you.

    Have a great Wednesday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/03/ironic-and-special/

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a lucky charm you have! Congratulations on the win. ^.^

    -:¦:- Featured Photo: Attack Cow -:¦:-

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lucky girl! Thanks for the linky!

    ReplyDelete
  22. How funny! What a lucky little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Is that how you win put babies name in I will have to try that =) congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm sorry to read that the poor child has cancer, I hope the benefit was a big success. congrats to Baby E!

    ReplyDelete
  25. She looks quite pleased with her prize! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. That is awesome!! Congrats! I'm totally jealous! ;)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis