Monday, March 12, 2012

Pin it Tuesday: Easter Basket Ideas

I feel like this month is flying by! Before you know it, Easter is going to be here! Easter lands on April 8th this year which happens to be four days after Baby E's first birthday. 

I've started pinning a few items that I think would be great for a one year old's Easter basket. Check them out below!

Source: elegantbaby.com via Trisha on Pinterest
Source: amazon.com via Trisha on Pinterest

Source: weecantooart.com via Trisha on Pinterest

Source: fisher-price.com via Trisha on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Trisha on Pinterest

Source: littlekidstoys.com via Trisha on Pinterest

Source: amazon.com via Trisha on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

What is the Easter Bunny going to put in your little ones basket? ;)

4 comments:

  1. Can not wait for Easter. With 3 kids it's so fun! Hopping back from the Alexa drop hop!

    Dina
    www.myunentitledlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm marking yours to read more later. Don't you just love Pinterest? It makes me a little crazy though sometimes!:O) My boys are grown, but I always loved finding neat things for their baskets when they were little...look like you've got some great ideas! Follow me @ http://journalingmywaythrough2010.blogspot.com/

    -Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm stopping over from Pin It Tuesday! I have been planning my little guy's Easter basket too! I think I might have to pick up one of those no spill bubble cups! :)~Justine

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis