Tuesday, March 6, 2012

PrintRunner Sticker #Giveaway!


PrintRunner is your convenient online printing service. They offer quality products that include banners, brochures, postcards, posters and more! 

From PintRunner:
"PrintRunner.com was established with little more than a small press and a dream. Ten years later our company became one of the foremost quality printers in Southern California. Our commitment to provide the best value and high quality full color printing at affordable price made our company grow.  PrintRunner is a full service high quality printing company located in Chatsworth, California."

Have you considered helping your business or brand stand out by using PrintRunner's printing stickers? You can increase awareness of your product by placing stickers on walls, belongings, and other flat surfaces. 

Not only are these stickers great for businesses, but also for personal use! Create labels, use them for parties, packaging labels, and so much more. The possibilities are endless!  

Check out and make sure to follow PrintRunner on Facebook and Twitter!

Buy it!
Visit PrintRunner to buy these stickers or any of their other products!

Win it!
PrintRunner is offering one of my readers 250 stickers of their own! See the giveaway details and enter below! Giveaway open to US residents 18 and older!

Stickers:
Sticker Shape: Standard Stickers
Flat Width: 2"
Flat Height: 3.5"
Quantity: 250
Paper: Premium Sticker Stock
Colors: Full Color ( 4 Color Process), Black and White
Proof: NONE
Ready to Ship In: 3 Business Days

a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thank you to PrintRunner for providing us this giveaway, I will receive a set of stickers for hosting this. All opinion expressed are my own. 

5 comments:

  1. I would make stickers with my favorite affirmations to leave on everything and put on my outgoing mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would probably use them with our logo to put on our memos to people or letters, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to use these stickers for my Magic Bum business! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would use them for my blog to promote around town and such :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very good information you have posted. The content are very easy to understand and is remarkable. I would like to know more about File Folders and business printing also.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis