I recently purchased a few books which included the 123 Baby Board book. Not only does E enjoy this counting book but my 3 year old nephew does also! He loves to point to the animals and count along as I read.
My wonderful Usborne Books & More Independent Consultant, Jade Clark, made a terrific suggestion for a birthday book for E's upcoming 1 year celebration! Birthday Look and Say is a board book that has easy to turn pages, great for E's little fingers.
About Jade:
"I am a homeschooling mom of 2 young boys and started working with Usborne Books & More this past July in an effort to boost our homeschool library and our income so I could continue staying home with them! My husband was homeschooled exclusively and the first time I bought an Usborne book a few years ago for our pre-schooler, he was like, "Oh yeah, we had tons of those books for school, they're great!" So when I was trying to figure out what I could do to help pay our bills, I remembered Usborne! We do home parties, book fairs, fundraisers and so much more to help promote literacy! My family personally uses these books, and I get so excited having the opportunity to introduce other people to how wonderful they are! Our books are ideal for keeping the interest of youngsters or reluctant readers. We have books for all ages levels, reading levels and on pretty much any subject you can think of! Usborne Books really are "the books your kids love to read!"
Connect with Jade on Facebook and Twitter. Visit Jade Clark's website to browse the wide selection of books Usborne & More offers. You can also sign up for a monthly drawing of $50 worth of free books while visiting Jade's online store.
Make sure you check out Jade's blog which has excellent book title suggestions!
I also want to mention that I am currently hosting an eShow with Jade! Everyone is invited and any purchase towards my eShow would be greatly appreciated! Interested in hosting your own eShow? Contact Jade for details!
Jade Clark, Usborne Books & More Independent Consultant will be donating the Birthday Look and Say book for Baby E's 1st Birthday Bash! Come back the week of March 18th for a chance to win this and other great prizes!
Make sure you check out Jade's blog which has excellent book title suggestions!
I also want to mention that I am currently hosting an eShow with Jade! Everyone is invited and any purchase towards my eShow would be greatly appreciated! Interested in hosting your own eShow? Contact Jade for details!
Jade Clark, Usborne Books & More Independent Consultant will be donating the Birthday Look and Say book for Baby E's 1st Birthday Bash! Come back the week of March 18th for a chance to win this and other great prizes!
































Usborne books are the best books in the world! We own so many of them!! Thanks- I will check her out!
ReplyDeleteI love Usborne books and own several of them
ReplyDeleteI don't think we have any Usborne books, but from checking out the site, I see tons I want for my son!
ReplyDeleteyayyyy books!
ReplyDeleteI think my granddaughter would love these books!!
ReplyDeleteI love Usborne, and I'm so glad they've kept going in the online age!
ReplyDeleteGreat books! I attempted to become a consultant in my area, and the head lead lady never showed!!!! Thankfully it was all family so we just enjoyed each others company.
ReplyDeleteOh I think Carter would like these books too! Thanks for the great review and links!
ReplyDeletelandfjacobson @ charter.net