E loves bath time! One of her favorite things about bath time is getting to play with all of her fun bath toys. Rubber ducks, Bath Squirtees, tea cups, and more! She even enjoys having a bath time tea party with mom!
When it comes to organizing all of her bath toys, We've tried a few a different ways of storing them which didn't work out. We had a bath toy organizer with suction cups that were supposed to stick to the bath tiles but, they would never hold up and E's toys and the organizer would always fall down. At one point, we were placing her toys in our bathroom sink to dry. That became problematic when we needed to use the sink while brushing our teeth or washing our hands.
We recently had the opportunity to try the Aquatopia Bath Toy Organizer, An adorable crocodile head scoop that picks up, stores and dries your child's toys! It very easily snaps off its clamp to scoop toys up and easily snaps back on the clamp to dry while storing them.
The Bath Toy Organizer is PVC-free, BPA-free, phthalate-free, and lead-free and measures 12 in x 24 in x 12 in.
I love, love, love this bath toy organizer! It features a padded closure that protects your little ones fingers. When your kiddos are ready to play with their bath toys again, simply tap it on the head and your child's favorite bath toys pour out of the crocodile's mouth!
One of my favorite features of the Aquatopia Bath Toy Organizer is that installs easily on most tubs and no suction cups or hardware are necessary! I set up the Toy Organizer in seconds. I also like how it includes a clamp with built-in soap dish. Since we don't use bar soap on E, I keep her bottles of shampoo and body wash on the soap dish. The bottles fit perfectly and by keeping them on the soap dish, it helps to keep us keep organized!
Now when I put E in the tub, the first thing she goes for is her Aquatopia Bath Toy Organizer. She'll tap on the head to release her bath toys and then will take the the crocodile head off the clamp so she can play with it too. When bay time us over, I'll close the mouth of the crocodile and scoop up the toys floating in the water. E helps by placing the toys that have sunk to the bottom into the top of the head. When we're finished, I just put place the Aquatopia Bath Toy Organizer bak on to the clamp so that they can dry.
This is by far the best way to store your child's bath toys! I highly recommend it to parents, grandparents and caregivers. I also believe it would make a wonderful gift
Buy it!
The Aquatopia Bath Toy Organizer can be purchased in store or online at Babies R Us!
Win it!
One lucky reader will win an Aquatopia Bath Toy Organizer of their own! Enter the giveaway using the Giveaway Tools form below. This giveaway is open to US residents, 18+ and ends January 12th at 11:59pm, Est!
.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

love the pillow and blanket set in the whale pattern!
ReplyDeleteI like the Memory Foam Tushie Cushion.
ReplyDeletei also love the blanket pillow set in whale!
ReplyDeletemayckerfamily (at) gmail
I also like their First Stepper in Blue.
ReplyDeleteNancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
I like the Hippo Pillow & Blanket Set.
ReplyDeleteI like the Blue First Stepper!
ReplyDeleteI liked the whale blanket and pillow set.
ReplyDeleteexotic1(at)tdstelme(dot)net
I like the blue Tushie Cushion
ReplyDeleteI lke the memory foam nap mat.
ReplyDeleteI really like the bath time scoop. I could use one!
ReplyDeleteFirst Stepper (Pink)
ReplyDeleteI like the Blue First Stepper!!!!
ReplyDeleteI like the tushie cushions.
ReplyDeleteI like the First Stepper!
ReplyDeleteI like the Outdoor Mat (Hippo).
ReplyDeleteI like the whale blanket and pillow set. So cute
ReplyDeletehttp://aquatopiakids.com/407/products/memory-foam-play-rug-large-whale/
ReplyDeleteLove the play rugs...memory foam? Yay! We have hard tile floors so this is greatness!
I love the first stepper in pink and blue(for twins)
ReplyDeleteI like the Memory Foam Nap Mat
ReplyDeleteI like the blue first stepper, but the bath-time scoop especially rocks
ReplyDeleteI love the pillow and blanket set in blue for my grandson, Mason
ReplyDeleteI like the blanket pillow set in whale design
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the Deluxe Memory Foam Nap Mat
ReplyDeleteI really like the blue first stepper so cool thanks for the chance to win eaglesforjack@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI am interested in the Memory Foam Play Rug – Large (Whale)
ReplyDeleteLove the outdoor playmat in whale print
ReplyDeleteI like the Memory Foam Pillow Mate (Hippo). Thank you!
ReplyDeletecrystalfaulkner2000 at yahoo dot com
deluxe memory foam nap mat whale
ReplyDeleteI like the large play rug in whale. :) Cute!
ReplyDeleteMy daughter would love the pink stepper!!!
ReplyDeleteI like the hippo pillow
ReplyDeletehttp://aquatopiakids.com/468/products/deluxe-memory-foam-nap-mat-whale/
ReplyDeleteDeluxe Memory Foam Nap Mat (Whale)
ReplyDeleteI like the memory foam play rug
ReplyDeletelove the memory foam tussy cussion
ReplyDeletethe tushie cushion
ReplyDeleteI also love the First Stepper in blue.
ReplyDeletePillow & Blanket Set (Whale)
ReplyDeleteI also like their whale memory foam nap mat.
ReplyDeletehippo pillow and blanket set
ReplyDeleteI like the first stepper in pink :)
ReplyDeletei like their whale outdoor mat
ReplyDeleteI like the Memory Foam play rug large ( Hippo)
ReplyDeletehttp://aquatopiakids.com/497/products/pillow-blanket-set-hippo/
ReplyDeleteI love the Hippo Pillow & Blanket Set. Thanks so much for the fantastic giveaway and happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteI love this product: http://aquatopiakids.com/468/products/deluxe-memory-foam-nap-mat-whale/
ReplyDeleteSo cute & matches my LO's room :)
looks neat
ReplyDeleteI like the Outdoor Mat for my grand child.
ReplyDeleteI just love the Bathrime Scoop
ReplyDeleteedq143 at yahoo dot com
I like the Outdoor Mat (Whale).
ReplyDeletei like the Memory Foam Lid Cover & Bath Mat Set (Hippo)
ReplyDeleteI love the Memory Foam Nap Mat (Whale) It's super cute!
ReplyDeleteThank You for the chance
Fiona N
Memory Foam Play Rug – Large (Whale)
ReplyDeletemightynaynay(at)cs.com
I like the bath time scoop. Thanks for the contest
ReplyDeletebahjeep@aol.com
I also like the Deluxe Memory Foam Nap Mat in Whale.
ReplyDeletejweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com
I like the whale pillow & blanket set :)
ReplyDeleteI like the outdoor play mate in the whale color scheme!
ReplyDeleteThe Memory Foam Pillow Mate, Whale.
ReplyDeleteThe whale deluxe memory foam nap mat
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the Hippo blanket and pillow set...too cute
ReplyDeletevikki.billings@yahoo.com
I like the whale pillow and blanket set. thank you
ReplyDeletecandieluster(at)gmail(dot)com
Pillow and blanket set.
ReplyDeleteThanks for this awesome giveaway!
ReplyDelete