Green Kid Crafts is the original kids craft subscription service! With a Green Kid Crafts Discovery Box subscription, each month your child will receive three (3) eco-friendly crafts and activities that are appropriate for children ages 3-8. Each kit features different monthly themes and covers various developmental areas through art, science, and imaginative and active play. All materials are eco-friendly, non-toxic, and sustainable. Each Discovery Box also includes a "Discover More" guide which provides more craft ideas using materials found around your house!
About Green Kid Crafts:
Green Kid Crafts is a mom-owned, green company that uses only safe, natural and sustainable materials. Founded by Penny Bauder, a mom of two and an environmental activist from Alaska, Green Kid Crafts is certified carbon neutral, Green America Approved, a member of 1% for the Planet, and has won numerous awards and designations for its responsible business practices. Every purchase you make with Green Kid Crafts supports sustainable business, and a portion of each sale is donated to environmental organizations. You can also read more about our “eco ingredients” online.
We received November's Food Adventures Discovery Box from Green Kid Crafts. That month, Green Kid Crafts had partnered with Purple Asparagus, Mambo Sprouts and some great natural food companies like Annie's, Stonyfield, Mary's Gone Crackers and Immaculate Baking. The Discovery Box included samples and exclusive coupons for free healthy snacks! The Food Adventures themed box with crafts celebrating healthy eating. Craft projects included:
- A fish game made from recycled felt
- Growing organic basil and alfalfa sprout gardens
- A set of rainbow tile coasters
I thought the kit would be perfect for my 4 year old nephew, Angel, who loves crafts! We opened the box and I spread out the activities and gave Angel his choice on what he'd like to work on together first. He chose the mosaic tile coaster which included small multicolored tiles, glue, and a coater. Angel started by seperating the tile by color then jumped right in, pasting them on the coaster.
Angel also planted his own organic basil plant and cultivated organic alfalfa sprouts! He actually did these activities all by himself, I didn't have to help him out much at all.
Green Kid Crafts subscriptions for kids is such a great gift idea for a toddler, preschooler, or older child! They would also make a great gift for the holidays and I highly recommend them!
Make sure to connect with Green Kid Crafts on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest to keep informed on their great products and special promotions!
Buy it!
The Food Adventure Discovery Box is available for purchase on the Green Kid Crafts website for $25.50.
You can also subscribe for the Green Kid Crafts Discovery Boxes for as low as $19.50 a month!
Right now, Green Kid Crafts offering two great promotions!
- Get a free Putumayo World Sing-Along CD (a $15 value) with any order of $39+ and the code MUSIC. Hurry, This offer is limited to 50 customers!
- Or, Sign-up for a new subscription starting at $19.50 a month and get the CD with the code MUSICGplus.
Win it!
Green Kid Crafts is offering one reader a 1-Month Subscription to Green Kid Crafts ($19.50)! Enter using the Rafflecopter form below! This giveaway is open to US residents 18 and older. Ends December 28th at 11:59pm, EST.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received a product in exchange for my post. No other form of compensation was received. All opinions are mine alone and may differ from those of your own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

I'd give it to my twins! They love crafts and would love this!
ReplyDeleteI'd give it to my toddler
ReplyDeleteI would give it to my son!
ReplyDeleteI'd give this to my little girl, she would love it!
ReplyDeletei would give it to my daughter, she loves crafts
ReplyDeleteI immediately would want my eight year old son to have this. It is right up his alley!
ReplyDeleteMy grandies would love to get a surprise box of 3 different crafts appropriate to the age group . something Mommy and Daddy can help them with
ReplyDeletemy kids and i would have fun with this box
ReplyDeleteMy daughter would love this we craft all the time!!!
ReplyDelete-Stephanie Nericcio
nericcio(at)centurylink(dot)net
i would give it to my twins
ReplyDeletewould give it to my grandkids
ReplyDeletemy son or nephew
ReplyDeleteI would give it to my daughter.
ReplyDeleteThis would be for my 6 year old son.
ReplyDeleteI'm give this to my son and daughter!
ReplyDeleteI'd give this to my grandkids.
ReplyDeletesavewish@yahoo.com
I would let my kids share it
ReplyDeleteI'd give it to my son Isaak.
ReplyDeleteI'd give it to my toddler
ReplyDeleteI love that it is mom-owned!
ReplyDeleteI would give it to my 4 year old!
ReplyDeleteMy niece and nephew would love it.
ReplyDeletedonna444444@yahoo.com
I would give this to my youngest son.
ReplyDeletethis would go to my 6-year old but I am sure her 11-year old sister would be in there helping her
ReplyDeleteI would give it to my toddler! She is obsessed with crafting and art stuff.
ReplyDeleteThis would be going to my girls :)
ReplyDeleteMy 3 year old daughter loves to do crafts so I would use it for her. Thank you for the chance.
ReplyDeleteMy 4 year old grandaughter would love it
ReplyDeleteMy kids love crafts! I'm already low on supplies too :-)
ReplyDeleteI would give it to my son
ReplyDeleteMy kids love crafts! I'm already low on supplies too :-)
ReplyDeleteI would give it to my son
ReplyDelete