Saturday, December 29, 2012

Ugly Christmas Sweater Tees {Review}

One of my favorite things about the holiday season is the Ugly Christmas Sweater parties! It's always fun to see everyones ugly sweaters and to see what my friends come up with! This year, instead of wearing an ugly Christmas sweater, I rocked an Ugly Christmas tee shirt from Ugly Christmas Sweater Tees! I received the Fiery Night design which not only looks awesome on, would make a great gift for a Godzilla fan! 



I recived so many compliments on this tee! Anytime I would wear it, I would always get stopped by someone wanting one too! Not just by men, but by women and kids also! This shirt is just that cool! 

The mens tee is made of 100% preshrunk cotton and is a thick material. Many of their competitors use cheap, thin t-shirts but Ugly Christmas Sweater Tees only uses the highest quality cotton t-shirts. It held up perfectly in the wash and didn't shrink in the dryer. Even though it was a mens tee, I love the fit on myself.   

The Fiery Night design and other designs are available in over 300 different styles, size and color combinations! Some of my other favorite designs include Chubs the Penguin and Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal which is a line from one of my favorite holiday movies, Home Alone! 

Ugly Christmas Sweater Tees offers a 100% guarantee so if for any reason you're not completely satisfied with your order, contact customer service department and they will make it right for you! This is something I take in consideration when purchasing a product and can always appreciate.

Buy it!
You can purchase the Fiery Night tee and other funny Christmas t-shirts from their website! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

  1. I just love it! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very cool great review i think i might run and grab one myself now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a fun t-shirt at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems that this is a really productive step to buy mens cotton tees. The tee color is so awesome And i like the creativity of ugly christmas in t shirt.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis