Friday, December 7, 2012

#FluffyXmas Sponsor Spotlight: BALM! Baby {@BalmBaby}


BALM! Baby offers products not just for baby but for mom and the whole family! Their products are made with the highest quality all natural and organic ingredients. Their products also come in eco-friendly containers that are reusable, reducing wate!


I love their Diaper Balm which can be used on diaper rashes, eczema, newborn skin, cradle cap, sunburns, bug bites & more! During the winter time I have terribly dry skin and I like to rub a little bit of BALM! Baby Diaper balm on my knuckles to keep them moisturized. 


BALM! Baby also makes a cloth wipe solution concentrate called Juice Those Wipes. Like all BALM! Baby products, Juice Those Wipes is all natural and it smells fantastic, too!

Another one of my favorite BALM! Baby products is Sanitize Those Hands!, an all natural hand sanitizer that kills 99.9% germs and is made with a blend of Hawaiian oils. The spray bottle is perfect for on the go andI always make sure to have Snaitize those Hands in my purse or diaper bag. 


Visit the BALM! Baby website to view their full line of products. You can also connect with BALM! Baby on Facebook and Twitter!


BALM Baby is sponsoring items to go towards the giveaway package in the Merry Fluffy Christmas Cloth Diaper Hop Giveaway here on Momma T and Baby E! Come back on December 1, 2012 for your chance to win! 

Disclosure: No form of compensation was received. All opinions are mine alone and may differ from those of your own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  

1 comment:

  1. Sad that I didn’t read the blog before the seventh, Looking forward for another give away towards Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis