When I first found out I would be reviewing The Juppy Momentum Baby Walker, I wasn’t sure if my daughter was ready for it. Harper is 9 months old and has just begun to walk, holding onto things. Her balance isn’t great but, is improving daily. I was given the choice of a pink, blue or black Juppy Momentum. If this were my first baby I would have chosen black for sure, but given this is my last I went full out pink! I was also pretty excited to see her name embroidered on the front when I opened the box. Seeing your child’s name embroidered on something is always a sweet moment- especially if it’s not a “typical” name that comes on cups and stickers at the store.
It was very easy to help Harper into the Juppy. It has a secure zipper in the back with two velcro straps across it for added security. I was happy to find the parent hand grips are padded and easy to hold onto.
Harper was a little unsure of it at first. She just wanted to sit down in it and not stand up at all. I only tried for a few minutes and then gave it a break. The next day I tried again and she was a bit more receptive to it. The third time I tried it, I held onto her hands like I would normally and then slowly transitioned to holding onto the Juppy instead. And away she went! She thought it was pretty funny and giggled as she stepped along with the help of her Juppy!
The Juppy is totally parent assisted, which means that baby always needs an adult with them- unlike wheeled walkers. It has been recommended by the AAP that the sale of wheeled walkers be banned, just as they have been in Canada. The Juppy is an excellent alternative to the wheeled walker for those concerned.
The Juppy also comes with a carry pouch that it fits into very nicely. I could easily pack it into my purse or diaper bag for a trip to the park, mall, museum or any other place Harper needs to stretch out those chubby little legs.
Now that we have the Juppy I know that I’ll never have to worry about the annoying back pain of the constant leaning over to comes with teaching a baby to walk!
Make sure to connect with The Hupp on Facebook and Twitter to keep informed on products and promotions.
Buy it!
The Juppy Momentum retails for $59.95, but is currently on sale for $29.95 through their website and on Amazon.
Win it!
Juppy is offering one lucky reader The Juppy Momentum in their choice of color and option to have it embroidered! Enter below using the Rafflecopter form. This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and older and ends December 26th at 11:59pm, EST!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received a product in exchange for my post. No other form of compensation was received. All opinions are mine alone and may differ from those of your own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



id pick pink, my daughter could use this right now, shes side stepping along the furniture.
ReplyDeleteI could have used one of these for JDaniel.
ReplyDeleteThat looks really cool actually and I must conclude that it is a heck of a lot easier on mom and dad's backs than holding their hands. Very cool!
ReplyDeleteI'd pick the pink/white one ;) or cream whatever color that is ;)
ReplyDeleteI like that you can walk more naturally instead of straining your back! I'd pick blue (or black)
ReplyDeleteI like that I won't hurt my sensitive back while playing with my baby.
ReplyDeleteblue... I like that you are not hunched over
ReplyDeleteMy baby girl is just about ready to walk, and I would pick the pink :)
ReplyDeleteI would choose the black one- we have a little boy and maybe we'll end up having a daughter? I hope! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteIt's convenient so you don't have to bend over and strain your back, and it's safe for baby! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteMy son is close to walking, so this would be perfect. I would choose black!
ReplyDeletei would get it in pink
ReplyDeletei would choose blue and it will save my back, lol
ReplyDeleteI SEE IT'S ON SALE RIGHT NOW FOR $29.95 & COMES WITH A CARRY CASE. I'D LIKE MINE IN BLACK. THANKS!
ReplyDeletekytah00@yahoo.com
I love that it will help ease back pain and strain.
ReplyDeletesavewish@yahoo.com
I would get blue
ReplyDeleteI'd pick blue. I have a nephew with special needs and that's what I like about them; that they work to help kids out with special needs.
ReplyDeleteMy son has severe disabilities and this would be great for him. He is trying to take steps but needs lots of support, and my back hurts:-) I would choose blue or the black.
ReplyDeleteI'd choose the black one.
ReplyDeletepink for my niece
ReplyDeleteI would choose the black!
ReplyDeleteskkorman AT bellsouth DOT net
I would chose blue.
ReplyDeletei would choose pink, pink rocks
ReplyDeletesusansmoaks at gmail dot com
I like that you wouldn't have to bend over to help teach them how to walk.
ReplyDeletemight choose blue
ReplyDeleteardy22 at earthlink dot net
Little Eliana would LOVE this! (In pink, obviously!)
ReplyDeleteI would choose the pink one for my baby girl.
ReplyDeleteAs someone with a not-so-good back, the fact it lets the parent stand straight-er
ReplyDeleteI like the blue one! And the black one! All of them actually!
ReplyDeleteMy son is cruising now and I would love the Juppy to help him walk without killing my back by leaning over all the time to hold his hands. I would definitely get the blue one.
ReplyDeleteI'd love this! I have a 11month old trying to walk and I'm currently 36wks preggo and it kills to be hunched over! I'd get pink obviously!!
ReplyDeleteI'd choose black
ReplyDeleteI'd love the blue. I would totally use this with the kiddos at my work, since my LO is already walking! <3
ReplyDeleteI would love the black one!!! I could so use this!!! I hope I win! :)
ReplyDeletei would love the black one - i think it would make helping baby strengthen their legs much easier on my back!
ReplyDeleteI would choose the Blue. I love how it will lessen the back pain but still allow me to take step by step with my son.
ReplyDeleteI would choose the blue one. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeletethe pink one
ReplyDelete