Monday, December 10, 2012

$100 Target Gift Card #Giveaway!

Happy Holidays and welcome to the $100 Target Gift Card Giveaway hosted by Mom to Bed by 8 and co-hosted by Giveaway Bandit and My Vegan Gluten-Free Life!

One lucky winner will receive a $100 Target Gift Card!

Hosted by Mom to Bed by 8. This giveaway ends December 23rd at 11:59pm and is open to US & Canadian residents, ages 18+. Enter using the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. Momma T and Baby E is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.

20 comments:

  1. an ottoman for my fiancee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would probably be kind of practical and get some dog and cat treats for my fur babies, and go ahead and buy my brother's birthday present, then I could possibly be talked into getting myself a blu-ray or 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would probably stock up on meat products

    Samantha D
    dull2000 at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would buy my kids Kindle Ebooks and also purchase my husband and I something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, not long opted on a subsciber list on quite
    a few online marketing weblog now I maintain finding countless messages around my mail it
    almost destroyed this particular e-mail address.
    Plus the unsubscbribe link does not work properly frequently.
    Is it possible to as a doodlekit recommend my family what direction
    to go, due to the fact I'd personally really like to hold this specific email address.
    My site - Instant Vehicle Insurance

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sister advised I will this way website.
    They ended up being correct. This specific absolutely produced this day.
    You simply can't imagine the length of time I needed put in looking for this specific.
    Feel free to surf my web-site - Public Record

    ReplyDelete
  7. Makeup! Goodies for the kiddos! Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Furnish the family with some new clothes.

    Michelle riebeek

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would use it to buy some practical stuff like groceries.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Winter clothes for family
    seyma_bennett@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would use it to buy diapers, baby essentials, etc for baby #2 due in February.
    sweetinsahmnity at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stuff for our 13 week old son! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will get some more Legos for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would buy clothing for my family.

    ReplyDelete
  15. PAMPERS, LOT'S OF THEM! I HAVE A BABY ON THE WAY! THANKS FOR THE CHANCE!!! kytah00@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would get my daughters some hoodies and scarves, hats and gloves.

    classy_mommie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
    There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks

    My website: louis vuitton online shop

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis