ReUsies are a reusable alternative to snack and sandwich bags. These bags are 100% cotton and are lined with leak-resistant nylon. They feature a hook and loop closure and come in two sizes, sandwich (large) and snack (small). They are also very easy to clean either by hand, dishwasher, or washer and dryer. They are sold in a ton of adorable and styles and prints, some which can be seen below!
We have a ReUsies 2-pack in the Little Green Monsters print (pictured above, top right) which is super cute! The 2-packs contains a large sized ReUsie and a small sized ReUsie in the same pattern. The sandwich ReUsie measures about 7.5" x 6" and is perfect for sandwiches, large bagels, or biggger snacks. The snack size ReUsie is about 6" x 5" and fits different types of snacks such as cereal, rice cakes, fruits and veggies. You can also fit a half of a sandwich, a whole sandwich with the crust cut off and a small bagel.
I've used the large bag not just for sandwiches, but also for placing fruit in, such as a banana or an apple. I just wash the piece of fruit, place it in my ReUsies bag and toss it in my purse. The sandwich bags are great for bagels and other large food items, too.
We use are snack size ReUsies the most because I'm always keeping small snacks in my bag for E. You can put pretty much anything in a ReUsies snack bag including Cherios, crackers, carrots sticks, and more. I also feel that the ReUsies fun prints make snacks more appealing to E. She can't wait to open the ReUsies to see what kind of snack is hiding inside for her!
![]() |
| Snack size (small) ReUsies |
ReUsies are super easy to clean too and hand washing is recommended but like I mentioned above, you can also wash your ReUsies in your dishwasher or washing machine. I usually hand wash my ReUsies in my sink with just a drop of detergent. I've tossed them in the washing machine but if you want your ReUsies to last as long as possible, I highly suggest handwashing them. It's really not that hard and takes less thean a minute to give them a good cleaning!
I absolutely love are ReUsies and have replaced those plastic sandwich bags completely with reusable sandwich bags. I'm also saving money from not having to buy disposable baggies! I highly recommend these, Each one you purchase has the potential to keep hundreds of plastic bags out of landfills!
Connect with ReUsies by following them on Facebook and Twitter to keep informed on new products and promotions!
Buy it!
You can purchase ReUsies on their website, a snack sized ReUsie can be purchased for $7.50, Sandwich size for $9.00 and a 2-pack is $16.00. ReUsies also offers 4-pack sets and accessories on the website!
Win it!
ReUsies is offering one lucky reader a 2-pack of their choice! Enter using the Rafflecopter form below! This giveaway is open to US residents, 18+ and ends Decmber 18th at 11:59pm, EST! Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




I'd love to win the Solid Grape ones! I love purple...
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI would choose the Aquatic 2-pack if I won! :)
ReplyDeleteI have to choose? The Happy Fruit, ARRFF and Which Came First are all cute.
ReplyDeletePeace Flower is my fav
ReplyDeleteThe Aquatic would be awesome for my son.
ReplyDeleteHappy Fruit!
ReplyDeleteWe'd choose Skelly bones
ReplyDeleteHeavy metal
ReplyDeleteomg-ARGF! The doggies, love it!
ReplyDeleteLittle Green Monsters
ReplyDeleteI think I would choose the Little Green Monsters Two Pack.
ReplyDeleteayakers (at) gmail (dot) com
Skelly or arabesque
ReplyDeleteHappy Fruits!
ReplyDeleteLittle Green Monsters!
ReplyDeletearabesque or soccer
ReplyDeleteLove the airplanes! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI like the Peace Flower.
ReplyDeletearabesque 2 pack
ReplyDeleteI'd choose the Arabesque 2-pack!
ReplyDeleteLittle green monsters would be fun to have
ReplyDeleteI like the Happy Fruit ones
ReplyDeleteWhoooo's looking
ReplyDeleteWhooo's Looking Two Pack
ReplyDeletei would choose the camo ones
ReplyDeleteJJ Caraway said....
ReplyDeleteI would like the camo
I would pick the camo.
ReplyDeletePaula Skinner Hafner
little green monsters
ReplyDeleteHappy Fruit!
ReplyDeleteI love the Happy Fruit Two Pack!
ReplyDeleteThank You for the giveaway
Fiona N
Whooo's Looking.
ReplyDeletesolid grape riot
ReplyDeletealterna7 at hotmail dot com
Little Green Monsters
ReplyDeleteI like Which Came First!
ReplyDeleteAquatic
ReplyDeletelittle green monsters
ReplyDeleteSkelly Bones Two Pack
ReplyDeleteAARRFF! Two Pack its adorable.
ReplyDeleteWhooo's Looking
ReplyDeleteskelly bones
ReplyDeleteHonestly...any of them! My kiddo would LOVE the airplanes the best though!
ReplyDeletewith the leaves and flowers
ReplyDelete