- Bass Pro Shops
- Applebees
- Chilis
- Bath & Body Works
- and many more!
Gift Card Impressions are a great way to add personalization to your gift card and create a fun gift giving experience! They are great for birthdays, holidays, wedding, baby showers and just because!Gift Card Impressions are offered year round and allow you to send gift cards to friends and family members in just 3 easy steps!
- Choose your gift card
- Personalize your message
- Email the recipient a customized video to let them know their gift is on the way!
The video you create is completely customized for the recipient with their photo, age, location, interests! It's a unique way to announce that a special gift is on its way!
Gift Card Weekend is offering five (5) lucky readers Gift Card Impressions coupon codes that are good for any gift card holder on the Gift Card Impressions website, including the video option ($29.99 value)!
The winner will only need to pay for the gift card value, shipping and sales tax.
Enter to win using the Rafflecopter form below! This giveaway is open to US residents, 18+, and ends December 22, 2012. Best of luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: No form of compensation was received in exchange for this post. All opinions are mine alone and may differ from those of your own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.





I would send the gift card impression to my husband. He is going without gifts this year so our children can have a wonderful Christmas.
ReplyDeletemy mom
ReplyDeleteMy mom.
ReplyDeleteI'd send it to my boyfriend. We hardly give things to each other so we can spend more on our fams. This would be really sweet
ReplyDeleteMy step son and our daughter in laws
ReplyDeleteMy mom or my husband.
ReplyDeleteMy mom
ReplyDeleteMy Husband
ReplyDeleteMy husband.
ReplyDeleteMy husband!
ReplyDeleteMy Mom :)
ReplyDeleteMy hubby!
ReplyDeleteI'd send it to my son.
ReplyDeleteI would send it to my mom.
ReplyDeleteJennifer Hedden
jenrenh@hotmail.com
My husband :)
ReplyDeleteTom
ReplyDeletemy husband
ReplyDeleteeither my husband or my sister
ReplyDeletemy brother and his family who were in the hurricane Sandy..thanks
ReplyDeletei'd send it to my sister
ReplyDeletemy sister and her family
ReplyDeletei would send it to my mom
ReplyDeletemy mom
ReplyDeleteMy mother. I've not gotten to see her in so long, this would be wonderful <3 Ty
ReplyDeleteKaci Guis. Harrison
My daughter.
ReplyDeleteMy husband. :)
ReplyDeleteI would sent it to my parents!
ReplyDeletei would like to win it and send it to my sister
ReplyDeleteMy Husband
ReplyDeletesibabe64 at ptd dot net
JJ Caraway said....
ReplyDeleteI would send to my Husband
My mom
ReplyDeleteMy mom :)
ReplyDeleteMy husband.. he deserves it so much!
ReplyDeletesbrannen1414@gmail.com
My daughter
ReplyDeletemy little girl
ReplyDeletehebb dot julie at gmail dot com
I would send it to a friend who recently lost her husband. She could use some cheer :)
ReplyDeleteMy husband. He has been more than generous buying gifts for everyone this year since I'm unable to because I've been home with the baby!
ReplyDeleteMy mom and sisters!
ReplyDeleteThank You
Fiona N
I would give it to my son. wesdelchic07@aol.com
ReplyDeleteJJ caraway said....
ReplyDeleteWould send to my wonderful husband.
My daughter
ReplyDeleteThank you!
My Mom :)
ReplyDeleteTo my parents :)
ReplyDeleteMy mom
ReplyDelete2dogs5catscrew@att.net
I would send mine to my mother
ReplyDeleteMy Sister!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'd give this to my husband
ReplyDeleteMy husband
ReplyDeletemy mother
ReplyDeletemy bff
ReplyDeleteI would use the Applebees gift card to take my mom out to lunch
ReplyDeleteI would send it to my Mom
ReplyDeleteabfantom at yahoo dot com
My grandson
ReplyDeletemy sister
ReplyDeleteMy dad
ReplyDeleteTo one of my family members.
ReplyDeleteparents
ReplyDeletemy kids!!
ReplyDeleteMy sister for her upcoming birthday, joyfully reminding her that she will soon be 28!
ReplyDeletemy boyfriend ,thank you!!
ReplyDeleteMy Mom.
ReplyDeleteMy sister.
ReplyDeleteI'd send it to my dad!
ReplyDeleteBoost my blog button leads to an error
ReplyDeleteI'd send it to my husband. We are not exchanging gifts this year. My 5 year old and newborn are the only ones having a Christmas this year for budget reasons.
ReplyDeleteI would "send" the gift card to my hubby so he can take me out to lunch at Applebee's!
ReplyDeleteI would give it to my husband for hopefully a dinner out.
ReplyDeletesavewish@yahoo.com
My parents
ReplyDeleteMy sister
ReplyDeletemy mom
ReplyDeletewilson12@comcast.net
I'm not sure yet--I need to review who I still need Christmas gifts for! :)
ReplyDeleteBass Pro Shops
ReplyDeletemy mom
ReplyDeleteI would send it to my hubby
ReplyDeleteI would send it to my mom!
ReplyDeleteI would send it to my mother!
ReplyDeleteMy sister.
ReplyDeleteI would send it to my Mom.
ReplyDeleteMy daughter
ReplyDeleteI would send it too my Daughter and thank you
ReplyDeletemy mom
ReplyDeleteIf I had to send it somewhere I suppose it would be to my sister in law for her birthday. :)
ReplyDeleteI'd send it to my daughter!
ReplyDeleteMy sister
ReplyDelete