Thursday, December 6, 2012

Hot Mama Heirloom Jewelry #mamajewelry {20% off promo code!}


Shannon Sunderland & Sahra Cahoon are the dynamic duo of Hot Mama Designs! Hot Mama Designs rejoices in celebrating motherhood, family and the one-of-a-kind feeling of the handmade object. Their designs inspire and are created to tell stories while celebrating life. 


Celebrate Family ~ Celebrate Motherhood ~ Celebrate You!

The duo behind Hot Mama Designs rejoices in the art of metalsmithing! As artists, they are intrigued by the Japanese concept of wabi-sabi, which is (loosely translated) the beauty of things that are unpretentious and unconventional. In this mass-produced world, their jewelry celebrates the one-of-a-kind feeling of the handmade object!

Us the promo code "mamalove226" to Get 20% any order of $100 or more!  

Disclosure: I will receive a product in exchange for my post. No other form of compensation was received. All opinions are mine alone and may differ from those of your own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis