Wednesday, December 5, 2012

$500 #Christmas #Cash #Giveaway Event!

 

The Christmas Cash Giveaway Event is Hosted by Mom Powered MediaPlease take a moment to visit our sponsor: Emperola.com!

Emperola.com was founded in summer 2012 in order to provide visitors with daily updated list of contests, giveaways, sweepstakes and deals. Enter your email here for a chance to win $500 in cash. If you host any kind of giveaway or contest feel free to submit your contest at Emperola for free.






One lucky reader will receive $500 {winner’s choice of Visa Gift Card, Paypal Cash or Amazon Gift Card}!

Giveaway ends December 26th at 11:59pm, open to worldwide, ages 18+. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. Momma T and Baby E is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.

13 comments:

  1. I would be able to buy my kids all I want to for Christmas! Or new brakes for the car, those are my conflicting worries this Christmas! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. With an extra $500, I would be able to put some on bills and use most of it for the first little bundle of joy my husband and I are expecting next month!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son is getting laid off in March so I would use the money toward stocking up on grocery/cleaning supplies and pay some smaller bills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd spend at least half!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Put some in each of the girls' savings accounts, and spend the rest on our upcoming vacation trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. USE IT TO PAY BILLS, BUY DIAPERS & THEN PUT FOOD IN THE FRIDGE & GAS IN THE CAR. THANKS! ---Angel Jacklyn kytah00@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bills, and maybe a litte splurge on a special date night with my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would buy a new dishwasher. Ours quit working earlier this year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I entered on the Rafflecopter today that I voted and I pasted the URL, but I think I voted for the incorrect blog. But I can't check to be sure. Is it possible to cancel that vote so I am not disqualified?

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis