Thursday, December 6, 2012

Mia Mariu Mineral Cosmetics {Review & #Giveaway}



Mia Mariu is a Dallas based health and beauty company that offers entrepreneurial business opportunities for women. Mia Mariu features natural skin care and professional makeup artist quality mineral cosmetics and brushes. Their products are formulated with natural ingredients, combining the highest quality botanicals, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and peptides.

I recently had the opportunity to try Mia Mariu's Mineral Eye Shadow Duo in Romance De Otono, Perfecting Finish Mineral Cream Concealer in Vanilla, and Hydrating Stick Gloss in Granada.

Perfecting Finish Mineral Cream Concealer ($15.00)
Perfecting Finish Mineral Cream Concealer is an oil-free high intensity Mineral Concealer that covers imperfections like dark spots, discoloration and blemishes for a perfect and even tone. It contains vitamin A, C and E and is balanced to match your skin tone perfectly without ash tones or a chalky look. It's also suggested that it can be used to camouflage rosacea and even severe pigmentation.

I used the Shade Finder on the Mia Mariu website to see what shade was recommended for my skin type. I'm on the pale side so the Vanilla Perfecting Finish Mineral Cream Concealer seemed like a good fit for me. When I received the concealer, it seemed a little dark so I was concerned that it wouldn't match my skin tone. But, when I applied it to my acne scars, the shade blended perfectly with my tone. The concealer has become apart of my makeup routine and I always make sure to apply it after i've applied foundation.

Mineral Eye Shadow Duo ($18.00)
The Mineral Eye Shadow Duo is made with pure minerals and luxurious color pigments, this formula glides gently on your skin and stays on for hours without smudging, fading or creasing. It is suggest that you apply the eye shadow wirh Mia Mariu's Multipurpose Brush No. 15, and Petite Detail Brush No. 18.

I love earth tones so I decided to go with the Mineral Eye Shadow Duo in Romance De Otono. Both shades look great on but my favorite would definitely be the lighter shade! I prefer single color eye shadow but both eye shadows go perfectly together and would look great if you're going for a blended look.



Hydrating Stick Gloss ($15.00)
The Hydrating Stick Gloss combines color and hydrating gloss in a stick form and contains Vitamins A, C and E. The Stick Gloss nourishes your lips while the minerals and anti-oxidants to protect them. 

I don't normally where colored gloss or lipstick but I decided to be adventurous and went with the Hydrating Stick Gloss in Granada. I absolutely love it and think the reddish tone looks great with my dark hair color and fair skin. Usually I would apply lip balm under my gloss to keep my lips moisturized but the Stick Gloss does that by itself. As soon a I put the Stick gloss on, my lips instantly hydrated and that feeling stays throughout the day. 

I highly recommend Mia Mariu especially if your prefer mineral makeup! Be sure to follow them on Facebook and Twitter to keep informed on new products and promotions! 

Buy it!
Mia Mariu products can be purchased on their website or through their advisors

Win it!
Mia Mariu is offering one lucky winner the same products reviewed in the shade of your choice! This giveaway is open to US residents and ends December 20th at 11:59pm, EST!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

47 comments:

  1. I would love to try the cream concealer...I have tried several brands and it looked covered up...Thank you for this contest and Wishing you the happiest of holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mineral Eye Shadow Duo

    My e-mail: blackasphodel(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

  3. Perfecting Finish Mineral Cream Concealer

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mineral eyeshadow duo= )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfecting Finish Mineral Cream Concealer
    Kelly B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excited to try the mineral eyeshadow duo! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the foundation, I need a new one!
    seyma_bennett@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have used Hydrating Stick Gloss. That is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Mineral Cream Concealer is one I would love to try! <3
    Mary DeBorde (M.A.D.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Perfecting Finish Mineral Cream Concealer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Mineral concealer

    ReplyDelete
  12. THE “Adorame Eau de Parfum” & “RestauraCel-C Thermal Microdermabrasion Set ” LOOK PROMISING … =D

    THANKS FOR THE CHANCE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ps LOOK FORWARD TO TRYING THE CREAM CONCEALER MOST! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The concealer! Thanks for the chance :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. the hydrating stick...thanks.
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am looking forward to trying the Mineral Eye Shadow Duo

    imsosweepy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Mineral Cream Concealer

    sarah.zaengle@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wish I didn't need it but I would like to try the concealer.
    Elle
    hey_wren@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really would like to try the hydrating stick

    ReplyDelete
  20. Perfecting Finish Mineral Cream Concealer

    ReplyDelete
  21. Iam looking forward to trying the Mineral Eye Shadow Duo

    s2s2 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis