If you follow me on Instagram, You may have seen this picture of E with Santa at our local Walmart. She was so excited to seem him, I thinks she looks a him like a grandfather type of figure which I think is cute ;)
Other awesome blogs to link up with!

She has gotten so big! :)
ReplyDeleteSo sweet :)
ReplyDeleteAwww, cute picture
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!
ReplyDeleteTammi
My Organized Chaos
Cute! I love Santa pictures!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great picture!! I want to take Baby B to see Santa, but I just know he'll be terrified! Not a chance of getting a good picture like yours!
ReplyDeleteAwww!! Too adorable!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
Hi, I read your new stuff daily. Your writing style is awesome, keep
ReplyDeleteit up!
My web site :: mac baren navy flake
She's a cutie pie! We have yet to take a photo with Santa. I'm hoping little miss isn't afraid of him.
ReplyDeleteI love all of the holiday photos I'm seeing. Makes me happy!
ReplyDeletea keeper!!
ReplyDeletenice picture with Santa!
ReplyDeleteAww - what a great picture with Santa!!
ReplyDeleteThat photo is so cute and she isn't crying heheh!
ReplyDeleteAdorable. Thanks for linking up with my WW. Hope you see you again next week!
ReplyDelete