Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: #Ornaments {w/ Linky}




I posted these on Instagram this past weekend for #ANOWeekend, a Weekend Hashtag Project hosted by A Night Owl Blog. It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to participate again next weekend! 



Other awesome blogs to link up with!


Tots and Me



Cookin' for my Captain



26 comments:

  1. I love the ornaments. Pretty.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2012/12/wordless-wednesday-running-through.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!Merry Christmas!
    Teresa from NanaHood.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ornaments! I love them! Thanks for hosting and Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! Nice to see them year after year, right?!
    Merry Christmas!!
    :)

    Tammi
    My Organized Chaos

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you are collecting ornaments that mean very special things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the special ones too!! We are away from home this year so we won't have that. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos, love the close ups of the ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw these on Instagram! I believe you for featured? You should have, I love those cute penguins. :)

    Thanks for linking up to my WW Linky. ;)

    http://mrsdchastain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute ornaments! Love the handmade look of the Santa one! Sorry I messed up on the Linky and couldn't delete it. The second link is the correct one. Oops!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are darling ornaments!

    Merry Christmas,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  11. What pretty ornaments! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful ornaments! I have a handful that are very special to me too...I guess we all do!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love 'em! We have a personal ornament tree too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful ornaments! I have that teddy bear one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very Pretty I have a similar one to the Trish and Lonnie ornament. It has my name on it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Personalized ornaments are so special ~ nice memory~makers!

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the ornaments! Such great keepsakes!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the teddy bear and penguin ornaments. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Personalized ornaments are the most meaningful to me, too! I have ones from when my boys were babies and honestly, the ones they make at school and come home with are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the santa one.... I have no clue why my eye likes it but it does.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis