![]() |
| Click to enlarge. |
Check out my AMAZING sponsors and the items that they have donated towards this fantastic prize package!
A LooHoo Wool Dryer Balls Starter Pack (3) (RTV $26.85)
A Baby Gift Pack that includes a Refill Pouch of Baby Free & Clear Detergent, Free & Clear Baby Detergent Bottle and Dishwashing Liquid, a bottle of Baby Free & Clear Detergent, and a 40 count Baby Free & Clear Dryer Sheets. (RTV $24.00)
BALM! Baby is sponsoring a Diaper Essentials Kit which includes BALM! Baby 2 oz. Diaper Balm, Juice those Wipes, Sanitize those Hands and BALM! Baby THE Little One (RTV $29.95)
Zebra print BubuBibi wet/dry bag (RTV $12.49)
Bumkins Infant Prefolds (RTV 13.95)
Pocket diaper with a 3 layer microfiber insert (winner will choose boy or girl) (RTV $9.99)
Small Giraffe Hide Fleece Soaker (RTV $8.00) AND Giraffe Cloth Diaper Wipes (6ct.) (RTV $7.50)
OS Pirate Booty PUL Cover (RTV $14.00)
Package total approximately $150!
Win it!
Enter to win this fabulous prize package using that Rafflecopter form below! This giveaway ends December 7th at 12:00am, EST and is open to US residents, 18 and older! Make sure to enter to win other great prize packages by visiting the blogs listed below the Rafflecopter form!
Check out this #ClothDiaper Prize Pack (ARV $150) in the #FluffyXmas #giveaway on @babyesmomma's blog! #ClothDiapers bit.ly/TA9gYADisclosure: No form of compensation was received in exchange for this post. All opinions are mine alone and may differ from those of your own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
— Trisha Grimes (@BabyEsMomma) December 4, 2012

Thanks for a fantastic giveaway!
ReplyDeleteKathleen Quinlan
You're welcome! =)
DeleteI am most excited about trying Diaper Essentials Kit From Balm! Baby
ReplyDeleteI have to PICK?! They're all fantastic. Probably the BALM Baby set, because it's most different from anything I've tried before.
ReplyDeleteAll of it! But I think the essentials kit from Balm!
ReplyDeleteI can't decide between the BALM baby set or the dryer wool balls or the infant prefolds for baby on the way...What a super awesome prize pack, it's too difficult to choose!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have to pick two things, the Mountain Green items & the Baby Babu diaper! Thanks for the opportunity to win such a great prize package! :)
ReplyDeleteThe pirate booty PUL cover! Super cute!
ReplyDeleteThe Baby Babu diaper.
ReplyDeleteThe BALM! baby set!
ReplyDeleteI have wanted to try dryer balls for a while now, but have put off purchasing them. I'd love to win those!
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the balm baby kit AND the dryer balls. If I had to pick... And thanks for such a great give-away!
ReplyDeletethe OS Pirate Booty PUL Cover
ReplyDeletebalm body set, twitted this today, 04/12
ReplyDeletehttp://www.twitter.com/myspotme
All of it, but especially the dryer balls I have wanted to try them forever.
ReplyDeletePD from Babu!
ReplyDeletemost excited baout the wet bag
ReplyDeleteAll of it! I want to cloth diaper but I can't get my husband on board, so this would be amazing to win! Thanks for the great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteAll the fun things from Mountain Green!
ReplyDeletethe fleece soaker
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThe BALM baby kit!!!!
ReplyDeletethe loohoo dryer balls - would love to try them!
ReplyDeleteprefolds!
ReplyDeleteHmmm.... Loohoo dryer balls and cover.
ReplyDeleteI am most excited about the diaper kit from Baby Balm.
ReplyDeleteI ammost excited for the BALM! Baby Diaper Essentials Kit.
ReplyDeleteRock a bye booty diaper cover
ReplyDeleteI am most excited for the BALM Baby diaper essentials kit. I love their stuff and am almost out!
ReplyDeleteBALM baby!! I havent tried it but i have heard really great things.
ReplyDeleteMost excited for the Wool Dryer Balls
ReplyDeleteMost excited about the Balm Baby set.
ReplyDeleteThe Balm Baby Products!
ReplyDeleteI am most excited about the diaper cover
ReplyDeleteI'm excited about the diapers! Steffany
ReplyDeletei want the diaper essential kit
ReplyDeletevanitizebaby at yahoo dot com
I'd love the prefolds.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely the OS Pirate Booty PUL Cover
ReplyDeleteEither the fleece cover or the wool dryer balls :) All of it looks great though!
ReplyDeleteI am most excited to win the wool dryer balls! Who doesn't need more :-)
ReplyDeletethe dryer balls
ReplyDeleteI like the BALM! Baby.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance!
raceracegirl at yahoo dot com
The wet bag sounds great!
ReplyDeleteDetergent!
ReplyDeleteI like the wool dryer balls.
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to the wetbag the most, but it is all great :)
ReplyDeleteI'm loving the idea of a Pirate Booty!
ReplyDeleteThe Bumkin pre-folds!
ReplyDeleteThe Loo-Hoo Dryer Balls!
ReplyDeleteBaby balm sounds like a winner!!!
ReplyDeletemarycambodia@yahoo.com
The Baby balm stuff looks neat and the pirate cover, so cute!
ReplyDeleteThe Loo-Hoo Dryer Balls.
ReplyDeleteLooHoo Dryer Balls
ReplyDeleteI'd like the loohoo dryer balls.
ReplyDeletemountain green i love there products
ReplyDeleteMountain Green products!! and Dryer Balls!
ReplyDeletei would love the LooHoo Wool Dryer Balls Starter Pack!
ReplyDeleteinfant prefolds
ReplyDeletedryer balls from loohoo
ReplyDeletethe joyful giraffe diaper
ReplyDeleteJennifer B
I look forward to any new diaper!
ReplyDeleteThe diaper cover from rockabooty
ReplyDeletehave never tried it but balm baby
ReplyDeleteI'm most looking forward to winning the dryer balls
ReplyDeleteI'd love to have another wet bag!
ReplyDeletewe REALLY need more dryer balls!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to the BALM! Baby items.
ReplyDeleteI need some balls! (Dryer balls that is!) Katy dragon _ at _ heart04 @ hotmail . com
ReplyDeleteLooHoo dryer balls
ReplyDeleteI would like the prefolds and dryer balls!
ReplyDeleteI would love the dryer balls!
ReplyDeletethe baby bubu diaper!
ReplyDeletethe wetbag, Baby Babu diaper, and prefolds.
ReplyDelete-Hannah Avery
hannahavery85@yahoo.com
Small Giraffe Hide Fleece Soaker and the dryer balls
ReplyDeletethe fleece soaker
ReplyDeleteThe fleece soaker
ReplyDeleteThe fleece soaker, I've always wanted to try them.
ReplyDeleteI'm most excited about the Baby Babu pocket diaper.
ReplyDeleteKristen Redman
krishackney at suddenlink dot net
Oh I think the mountain baby (mainly since I am still trying to find a detergent that will work with my really hard water), but I love the dryer balls, pirate diaper cover, oh all of them!
ReplyDeleteRock-a-bye-booty diaper!
ReplyDeleteWool dryer balls
ReplyDeleteThe Balm kit!
ReplyDelete(Lisa Kuhl on rafflecopter)
the baby babu
ReplyDeletebalm baby
ReplyDeleteBALM Baby Daiaper Essentials kit!
ReplyDeleteOS Pirate Booty PUL Cover
ReplyDelete