I love the holidays and usually go all out, especially when it comes to sending Holiday cards! This year we had E's pictures done professionally and added those to our photo cards. I had the pleasure of sending out those cards to our family and friends using gorgeous Personalized Holiday Gift Seals & Address Labels from Lovable Labels!
Their Holiday inspired Gift Seals and Return Address Labels are offered in 12 designs that not only match, they are self sealing and are a wonderful way to decorate your envelopes or gifts. Each festive pack contains 60 Gift Seals and 90 Address Labels that are approximately 6.5 cm x 3.75 cm (2½" x 1½") and the Gift Seals are 2in. in diameter.
My favorite was the Winter Wishes pattern. Because I love everything to match, I thought the Winter Wishes red and gold color scheme would go perfectly with our Christmas Cards this year and it did! With 12 designs, you're sure to find labels that go perfectly with your holiday cards.
I loved using the gift seals on presents that we are giving our friends and family. It's so much easier then having to write out each label and they're so much nicer looking also! Not only did I use the seals for gifts, I used them as envelope seals too! They looked lovely on the back of our Christmas card envelopes and I've received lots of compliments from friends and family.
You can also use them on your holiday thank you notes for the gifts and cards you have received throughout the holidays! If you don't use them all this year, you can save them for the next!
Lovable Labels also features Multi Purpose labels that are great for lunch containers, water bottles, baby bottles, sippy cups, sports equipment, school binders, and so much more! You can view their full line of labels on the Lovable Labels website.
Make sure to connect with Lovable Labels on Facebook, Twitter and their blog to keep informed on new products and promotions!
Buy it!
You can purchase Personalized Holiday Gift Seals & Address Labels for just $21.95 on the Lovable Labels website! Use code DECBLOG35 for $5 off any purchase of $25, valid until December 31, 2012!
Win it!
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents, 18+ and ends December 24, 2012.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




I like the gold labels the best too. I love how the red of the ornaments are offset perfectly by the gold.
ReplyDeleteI would choose the Christmas Carol Seals & Address labels
ReplyDeleteI would choose jingle all the red, Thank you!
ReplyDeleteRed label with the reindeer!
ReplyDeleteI love Bear it!
ReplyDeleteI like "Glow"!
ReplyDeletewe liked jingle all the red
ReplyDeleteI like the gold square lables the best. Cute!
ReplyDeleteI love "Jingle all the Red"!
ReplyDeleteJingle in the red!
ReplyDeleteLight Blue label with the reindeer!
ReplyDeletelove the bear it
ReplyDeleteI really like the Jingle all the Red. So cute!
ReplyDeleteKaci Guis. Harrison
Red label with the reindeer
ReplyDeleteI like 'A Green Christmas' labels!
ReplyDeleteI love these http://lovablelabels.ca/product/household-labels-spice-it-up-labels/
ReplyDeleteI like the Happy Holly-Days Polar Bears.
ReplyDeleteabrennan09@hotmail.com
Christmas Carol
ReplyDeleteI would choose the zip it tags! they are cool!
ReplyDeleteI would like the Bear It set.
ReplyDeletedonna444444@yahoo.com
Great giveaway! I'm especially fond of the Christmas Carol Seals & Address labels
ReplyDeletefoorbrittany@ymail.com
I would like christmas carol!
ReplyDeleteI like the Jingle all the red ones
ReplyDeleteI like the Glow ones
ReplyDelete