As we all know it’s the holiday season and that can only mean one thing... Shopping! Finding gifts for your loved ones can be a hard task so Warner Bros. has come up with an awesome Happy Holidays Blog App, featuring some classic and new movies out on Blu-ray that are sure to please everyone on your holiday shopping list! In the app you will find:
- Holiday Movie Challenge! Are you a true cinephile? Then take the WB Holiday Movie Challenge! Keep your movie skills sharp with this awesome quiz! Ready. Set. Go!
- Decode-A-Scene Game! Time is running out! Can you figure out what movie scene is slowly being decoded in front of your eyes? The sooner you figure it out the more points you earn!
- Holiday Survival Guide! Throw an epic holiday party this season! We have some awesome tips to make you look like a total holiday master!
Don't forget to check out the Holiday Shopping survival guide that features tips to make you look like a total holiday master!
![]() |
| Click to enlarge! |
Win it!
Enter to win one of the following Blu-ray titles which will be chosen at random: Peanuts Deluxe Holiday Collection, Classic Christmas Favorites or Dr. Seuss’s Deluxe Holiday Collection!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received a product in exchange for my post. No other form of compensation was received. All opinions are mine alone and may differ from those of your own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


It said I scored 120 but I so did better than that! Oh well, that was fun! :)
ReplyDeleteI got 615 points
ReplyDelete675
ReplyDeleteI earned 660 Points :)
ReplyDeleteOh I was the very first entries....that's exciting! :)
ReplyDelete615 points
ReplyDeleteI got 430 poinrs
ReplyDeleteI got 760
ReplyDelete760 pts debbie jackson
ReplyDeletedjackson1958 at hotmail dot com
840 points!
ReplyDeleteI got 720
ReplyDeleteI got 330 points
ReplyDeleteI got 615.
ReplyDeleteI got 645.
ReplyDeleteI got 675.
ReplyDeleteI got 720!
ReplyDeleteI earned 870 points. Wohoo!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win!
sandralclark at outlook.com
i got 720 - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com
ReplyDeleteI got 575
ReplyDeletegantzgirl87(AT)gmail(DOT)com
I got 675!
ReplyDelete585
ReplyDeleteI got a score of 430 .. woot!
ReplyDeleteLeslie Galloway (LesGalloway //at// hotmail //dot// com) www.facebook.com/GallowayLeslie
I got 615. Thanks so much for the fantastic giveaway and happy holidays!
ReplyDeleteReneewalters3@yahoo.com
I got 810 points.I watch way too many movies lol.
ReplyDelete435 lol Not to bad, but was lots of fun!
ReplyDelete750
ReplyDelete430
ReplyDelete540...I suckith! LOL
ReplyDeleteYour "boost my blog" link for top mommy doesn't work
ReplyDelete915 :)
ReplyDeletePaula Michele Hafner
765 points.
ReplyDelete615! :)
ReplyDelete750 was my score!
ReplyDeletetheyyyguy@yahoo.com
615
ReplyDeletetammylfh79@yahoo.com
I scored 735
ReplyDeleteI scored 555
ReplyDeletevikki.billings@yahoo.com
915 :)
ReplyDelete690 points.
ReplyDeleteMy score was 507 below average :(
ReplyDelete720 points
ReplyDeleteI got 750
ReplyDelete