Monday, December 17, 2012

Gift Card #Giveaway from @GiftCardWeekend!


Welcome to the Gift Card Weekend Gift Card Giveaway hosted by Momma T and Baby E

Who doesn't love receiving gift cards? What if you could receive special offers on your gift cards? Well you can! Gift Card Weekend is a fantastic event where participating retail partners give featured offers and incentives on gift cards purchased during the holiday season and redeemed during Gift Card Weekend, January 4-6 2013!

During Gift Card Weekend, gift card recipients around the country can take advantage their holiday gift cards at participating retail, food and specialty item partners to make the value of their card stretch even further! Current participating brands include:
  • Bass Pro Shops
  • Applebees
  • Chilis
  • Subway
  • AMC
  • Bath & Body Works
  • and many more!
Gift Card Weekend is helping you this holiday season with their daily gift card giveaways so make sure to visit them on Facebook and Twitter for more info!

Win it!
Four (4) winners will be chosen at random to win one of the following gift cards below:
  • $30 Regal Cinemas
  • $25 Applebee's GC
  • $25 SpaFinder GC
  • $25 Bass Pro Shops


Enter using the the Rafflecopter form below. This giveaway is open toy US residents 18 and older and ends December 24th!


Plan on sending gift cards this holiday season? Make sure to enter to win the Gift Card Impressions giveaway where five (5) lucky readers will win Gift Card Impressions coupon codes that are good for any gift card holder on the Gift Card Impressions website, including the video option ($29.99 value)! a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: No form of compensation was received in exchange for this post. All opinions are mine alone and may differ from those of your own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

87 comments:

  1. any of them would be great, but I like Regal Cinemas or Bass Pro Shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pick me! I'd love the SpaFinder GC. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bass Pro so I could use it for my dad or BIL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to win the Bass Pro Shop one for my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to win any of them, but applebee's or bass pro shops would be great! Thank you for the giveaway momma T <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bethany Harris! Sorry, forgot to put my name!

      Delete
  6. Hard choice! I've got it down to either the movies or Applebee's

    ReplyDelete
  7. Applebee's...it's the only one I can use locally where I live. And who doesn't need a date night?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to win the Regal GC thanks for the chance
    donnyandshelly at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd like to win the regal cinemas giftcard so I can go watch the Hobbit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. regal cinemas. we just had a baby. my hubby is unemployed an i work 15 hours a week. we dont have any extra money to go out on. our anniversary is coming up and we would like to be able to do something.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Any of them. If I HAD to choose. Applebees :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. If i had to chose i would say amazon or barnes and noble oh yeah and toys r us for my babies

    ReplyDelete
  13. If i had to chose i would say amazon or barnes and noble oh yeah and toys r us for my babies

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would like applebees

    cathycasper@hughes.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to win the Applebee's card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Regal because movies are so expensive.
    Thanks for the contest.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would like to win the Regal Cinema giftcard the most.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bass Pro Shops - I would love to take my 6 year old in there and treat him to some jerky and a new camo shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want Applebee's for lunch alone with hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Applebees.. we dont have Regal Cinemas in Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'd like to win the AppleBee's giftcard!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would love the Applebee's card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. applebees or bass pro
    eaglesforjack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would love the Spa Finder Gift Card
    mandinav(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Regal Cinemas :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Regal Cinemas- we love going to see movies and they're damn expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Applebees....mmmmmm!

    imsosweepy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Applebee's or Regal Cinema
    :)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Applebee's or Regal cinema

    ReplyDelete
  30. I want to get the Regal Cinema gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Regal Cinema for me!
    Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  32. all of them but if i have to pick one than regal cinemas

    ReplyDelete
  33. Applebees would be great to treat my hubby to dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Applebees is my fav card to win..love those appetizers

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'd love to win the Regal Cinemas GC!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'd love the Appplebee's Gift Card!

    ReplyDelete
  37. i would love to win the applebees gift card

    ReplyDelete
  38. I would most like to win Applebees

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love regal cinemas and or applebees...this is a great contest!!

    classy_mommie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I would like to win the applebees gc the most

    ReplyDelete
  41. I'm most excited about the Regal GC because my hubby and I love going to movies.

    Thanks for the chance to win!
    sandralclark at outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I fibbed. Clicked the link to let it load and said it did it, but when I looked at the window it said:
    Oops! Google Chrome could not find www.topmommyblogs.org

    ReplyDelete
  43. I want the $30 regal cinemas card, not seen a movie in years.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Chillis would be awesome, but would love any of them
    Diane baum
    esldiane@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Not sure. It's between Regal Cinemas or Applebee's.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Applebees GC

    s2s2 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  47. applebees! We need a date night! lol

    ReplyDelete
  48. Applebees or Regal Cinemas. We could really use a date night!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Applebees or Regal Cinema - I need a date night! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Applebees! I love going there with my husband! :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. I would love to win the Regal Cinema's. Movies are so expensive and with our large family, this would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Either Applebees or the Regal one!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Spa finder would be a dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  54. applebees :)sweepscat713 at aol dot come / Shelbie Johnston

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis